What's new

Whatever

red mars. :enjoy:

or perhaps green mars.
I am sure u will build a gadafi park there on mars

Yeah I got that bro and you don't speak any bad words ?? :O Damn thats something good. Keep it up man but sometimes they are fun to say :3 :p:
No abusive language is never fun. And that usaw me doing ,it was due to extreme end of sick stuff that guy had said that flipped me out badly, and one of the rarest ocassions when i reacted like this.
And no not even a single word of profanity is ever cool.

It's Thursday , isn't it ? :o: weekend ?

Don't have the type of information to write something like that.
In this part of the world the week ends on fridays and the reason isnt hard to guess.

I want to watch fukhrey...but i have to make slides...ufff... :(

@levina omg are you ignoring me . omg everyone is ignoring me. lavinnia i find south indian women pretty, dont get upset with negroid comments.
Noone wants me around. Yeh waqat bhi ana tha, none of my pdf buddies likes me. Sab mujhay chor gaey.
Shamain places violin on shoulder and plays a sad tune. Omg omg. Ab may kabhi yahan nai aaon gee. This i my last post. I hate u all.
Nahiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

@levina omg are you ignoring me . omg everyone is ignoring me. lavinnia i find south indian women pretty, dont get upset with negroid comments.
Noone wants me around. Yeh waqat bhi ana tha, none of my pdf buddies likes me. Sab mujhay chor gaey.
Shamain places violin on shoulder and plays a sad tune. Omg omg. Ab may kabhi yahan nai aaon gee. This i my last post. I hate u all.
Nahiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehehe
Nobody is ignoring you, I think everyone is just busy these days.
Let me introduce you to somebody who is always free @Armstrong, he's vellaaa and a chatter box. :P

Hehehe
Nobody is ignoring you, I think everyone is just busy these days.
Let me introduce you to somebody who is always free @Armstrong, he's vellaaa and a chatter box. :P
Lolz. I was kidding abt ignore part lavinnia, it was actually for u noone else.
Ihad felt you are ignoring me. Oh iknow armstrong bahi,he is a near regular here.
Hey wow you knew the word vella. No i just wanted to say hi to you.
Iknow how to hit on women.

In this part of the world the week ends on fridays and the reason isnt hard to guess.

I want to watch fukhrey...but i have to make slides...ufff... :(

it is a very good... they should have removed slapstick comedy in one scene but otherwise good... don't miss the song "ambarsariya" at the end credits roll.

Iknow how to hit on women.

<jamahir whistles thrice> :lol:
just joking.

Omg! I was thinking @WAJsal it cud have been fun if ever started a thread doing funny sketches of how we percieve each other. But then i am not going to be the one to start. Oh hey yey but idid on you. Its a software doodling. i just drew you. Very silly doodling butdunno why u were like some cool japanese anime character to me.
woohoo.jpg

Omg i would want to do some more on some ppl. I will go total evilish then.

@hinduguy where are you itagged u in the foods thread. Ok i was lyin that is no such fruit in pakistan. I took brownie pictures and linked them as fruits. Obviously who wouldnt know.
Omg hinduguy i had asked u to teach me lil hindi, but you kinda go on ditching it.

Hey. sorry if I am intruding here, but i am curious why you want tolearn shudh Hindi?

Levina is proficient in Hindi, she could help :-)

Wajsal they are always engaging in name calling but i still ignore, i have a slighlty better tolerance threshold. But when theydo desi profanities and take it to posters families, you feel so like soooo what should i say abused that u cant stop urself. and most importantly report feature is so useless ,kuch bhi nahi hota
Its fine if i get banned.
Woohooo !!! Way too goo!! Iwill get banned cuz of bloody foul mouthed indian trolls.
Thats fine ban me for it. It will be hard ,ilove pakistanis here but u cant do anything abt certain stuff.
And oh if i get banned i will defo miss you.

:(

I feel ashamed bro. I am sorry for those guys

@jamahir , @levina , guys am bored , exams coming up and i'm fully prepped.I'm so bored that i have started learning hypnotism . Want to write something give me a topic , a suggestion anything . What should it be about ?

North-East India and South India relations with Pakistan.

Or are Pakistanis aware of these regions. Always has been a curiosity of mine.

I have always been a fan of the natural beauty of Balochistan mountains and Gilgit-Baltistan mountain ranges.

Forgive me if i got my names wrong :-)

Back
Top Bottom