What's new

Whatever

am good m8... how is u m8...
Hahahahah, mate british style.
Yeahh!!! Mateyy me good tooo.
Acha hinduguy someday u will have to share your secret with me that halupridol had hinted in india without pakistan thread.

dprk morale-boosting troops...

northkoreasnsd-600x250.jpg

there was a lady in my previous company as clear-skinned as these ladies above... she looked rather like the tv actress mihika verma...

yeh-hai-mohabbatein-mihika-verma-2.jpg

@Shamain ^^^ :)

Last edited:
Hahahahah, mate british style.
Yeahh!!! Mateyy me good tooo.
Acha hinduguy someday u will have to share your secret with me that halupridol had hinted in india without pakistan thread.
ah... no big deal...
there was a thread about disclosing awkward things and people were posting weird stuff they did... i said I wanted to kiss an irish friend.. coz his accent/voice/face was so cute.. so everybody just jumped on me... 'you so gay.. you so gay.. hindugay' ...

Well isaid idont have drawing skills so its a very rough sketch

I think you have natural talent to be honest.

What do you do?

arre yaar...

Kya?

Eyes are not complete. Tumne kya socha?

ah... no big deal...
there was a thread about disclosing awkward things and people were posting weird stuff they did... i said I wanted to kiss an irish friend.. coz his accent/voice/face was so cute.. so everybody just jumped on me... 'you so gay.. you so gay.. hindugay' ...

Dude seriously?

ah... no big deal...
Lolzz .so it was just that.and i used to be like look at these ppl how they exculde me from discussions.

I purposefully didnt draw complete eyes.
And i respect dopplegangers request where he asked me not to quote him/her.

Don't worry about that. That's all in the past.

Let's start on a new slate.
No once you said it,you said it. So now no going back on that. Sir , have a good time ahead posting on pdf.
we wont be crossing ways now. Ths is the last quote.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom