What's new

Whatever

He ain't that short ! :o:
LqC32GQ.jpg

k3XGXlw.jpg

True but perhaps some of our other engagements don't have such a long time-frame; are we winning against the separatists in Baluchistan ?

The Baloch Insurgency isn't very active on the militant end, its the social war that has to be won there. That's a battle for the civilian government to fight.

Better to work and support their family than to beg for alms on the roadside but we have grown a habit to look at everything through the Western lens. What else to say.
Yes i agree with you , nothing wrong with earning money with hard work but yes we can blame our govr for this as well , poor is becoming poorer and the rich richest ..

suggest me some american sitcom...I have never watched one.

Two and a half men! Only until the end of season 8 though.
Warning : more sense of humor than morals compulsory.

Tay.

P.S. GSP = MMA champ
GSG = Green short guy

Two and a half men! Only until the end of season 8 though.
Warning : more sense of humor than morals compulsory.

Tay.

P.S. GSP = MMA champ
GSG = Green short guy
ah.. watched few episodes of that... nice
seems I have watched quite a few american sitcoms.. more than I thought.:oops:

END OF TIME - THE LOST CHAPTERS.... DR. SHAHID MASOOD

CHAPTER 1

Part 1

Part 2

@jamahir check this out, new program just aired. Pakistani members know about it so I'm not tagging anyone and I don't know any other muslim Member from India

@Nihonjin1051 you would've watched it interestingly but it's in Urdu :(

Last edited:
I am sorry I have not been around, How was the report you had to give last Tuesday? I just logged in and thought to ask you before going on to see what else has been up

It went well, my friend. The entire process took me 8 hours, Inshallah, my graders thought it acceptable. :)

How has work been ? I pray that all has been well with you. It's been a while.

It went well, my friend. The entire process took me 8 hours, Inshallah, my graders thought it acceptable. :)

How has work been ? I pray that all has been well with you. It's been a while.
I am glad it went well and I know that you will ace it, you worked hard and hard work gets rewarded. Yea my health has been on the bad side for some time now, just hospital visits as a patient for a few days and so was unable to ask you earlier, but I did pray for your success.

Back
Top Bottom