What's new

Whatever

Oh I do acknowledge that I just don't know much about Scientology to be sure.

Besides I don't know of any cult; its not as if we've got satanists here in Pakistan ! :undecided:

But you occasionally hear about a religious nut-job here and there; the latest I read in the news was a story of a guy who on the advice of some crack-pot religious healer sacrificed his nephew and was on the verge of doing it to his other nephew before the child escaped and raised the alarm. The people nearby on hearing what had happened called in the police and handed him over. Apparently the healer has been arrested as well. I dunno whether they were admitted to psychiatric treatment or sent straight to the gallows to be hung. I hope its the latter.
last time I heard the news was that someone located a place of satan-worshipers in Karachi and his life was in danger though sehat-e-khabbar qabil-e-sawal hay

You're too nice though. I'd beat you up without you even lifting a finger:taz:.

I'd feel so bad that I'd have to take you out for ice cream or something:p:.

1_1329579333[1].jpg

:lol:

Okay....I'm off duty calls ! :wave:

This is upsetting... :(

Bhai I have been hearing and watching so many sad videos ab topic change ho jaye...
try this..

At one point I was scared for that doggie...but still funny. :)
That's crazy who does that.Seems as if they knew the dog was going to behave the way it did.Someone could have gotten injured.Still funny though,looked like a bazooka,a mini bazooka.

Since i couldnt setup a thread on the forum i ran a rampage and broke the forum editor box on my screen into bits. Ihave heard i wont get any replacement so i am feeling low. I dont know the post i am currently typing will ever get posted or not.

Shamain feels sad and leaves the forum singing, dost dost na raha

Since i couldnt setup a thread on the forum i ran a rampage and broke the forum editor box on my screen into bits. Ihave heard i wont get any replacement so i am feeling low. I dont know the post i am currently typing will ever get posted or not.

I understood precious little of that but in any case, good luck to you buddy!
Tay.

Back
Top Bottom