What's new

Whatever

I am glad it went well and I know that you will ace it, you worked hard and hard work gets rewarded. Yea my health has been on the bad side for some time now, just hospital visits as a patient for a few days and so was unable to ask you earlier, but I did pray for your success.

Ma'salam, my brother. Your dua for me is sincerely and gratefully appreciated. Days prior to my assessment, I could not sleep well, perhaps the anxiety was a bit high. But the day of my exam, I was confident , and questions that were asked were the ones I had familiarity with. Alhamdulillah!

Please rest and get better my brother. I know the duties of being a physician is both an honorable and stressful one, please take time to de-stress , too.

I'm typing this on my iPhone . I just finished a 2 mile walk with my dog. Feels good to de- stress and just take our minds off of work matters. How is the weather in your neck of the woods ?

Blessings and Peace!

Ma'salam, my brother. Your dua for me is sincerely and gratefully appreciated. Days prior to my assessment, I could not sleep well, perhaps the anxiety was a bit high. But the day of my exam, I was confident , and questions that were asked were the ones I had familiarity with. Alhamdulillah!

Please rest and get better my brother. I know the duties of being a physician is both an honorable and stressful one, please take time to de-stress , too.

I'm typing this on my iPhone . I just finished a 2 mile walk with my dog. Feels good to de- stress and just take our minds off of work matters. How is the weather in your neck of the woods ?

Blessings and Peace!

Your a doctor too? I seems we have a lot of those on the forum.

The weather for me was 3 days in a hospital bed and now the bed in my room :( At a steady 25 degrees with an air filter.. but I did get to read some great Japanese quotes I will share tomorrow
But the day of my exam, I was confident , and questions that were asked were the ones I had familiarity with. Alhamdulillah!
:) I never had a doubt my friend that you would do good.

Your a doctor too? I seems we have a lot of those on the forum.

Hehe, not the same kind of Medical Doctor as my friend @Gufi . I'm a Ph.D kind of Doctor, lol. Research kind. ;)

The weather for me was 3 days in a hospital bed and now the bed in my room :( At a steady 25 degrees with an air filter.. but I did get to read some great Japanese quotes I will share tomorrow

:) I never had a doubt my friend that you would do good.

Please rest and get better. I will pray for your speedy recovery , my brother.

Hehe, not the same kind of Medical Doctor as my friend @Gufi . I'm a Ph.D kind of Doctor, lol. Research kind. ;)
You are the real doctor, the one who works hard and manages to get to a level where few do, I just patch people up and laugh at the helplessness of those who say they can cure and fix.

Ok, I saw the picture he sent you (just the one:o:. :lol:Kai's really grown up:yahoo:). And once again my trust in him and his acceptance of our boundaries was well placed. A much better photo if I do say so myself, and more recent too:smitten:.

So:whistle:...

What do you think:ashamed:? And be honest. None of this "I don't want to offend you" stuff:angry:.

:D

Ma'am I will never comment on a lady's beauty for I know that all women are exceedingly beautiful as they are God's finest creation. All I am going to say is that @SvenSvensonov is a very lucky man and the both of you make a very lovely couple - May you both keep on smiling forever and ever. :)

Ma'am I will never comment on a lady's beauty for I know that all women are exceedingly beautiful as they are God's finest creation. All I am going to say is that @SvenSvensonov is a very lucky man and the both of you make a very lovely couple - May you both keep on smiling forever and ever. :)

:yahoo:

Alright, I wont push you too much:P. You're very diplomatic though. Forget finance, you and Nihonjin should jointly run for President of Earth, you'd both be much better and more peaceful candidates than the ones we have now:angry:.

@Víðarr - I am watching a documentary on Scientology right now; have you heard of them ? :what:

The psuedo religion? Yes, I have heard of it. It's very poorly respected in the US and criticism of it, and rightfully so I think, is high due to some issues such as human rights abuses like forced internment.

Scientology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is that the new documentary? This one - I watched five hours of Scientology DVDs - Business Insider

But they are still going, so I image the Church of Scientology is like;

haters-gonna-hate25.gif

The psuedo religion? Yes, I have heard of it, it's very poorly respected in the US and criticism of it, and rightfully so I think, is high.

Scientology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is that eh new documentary? This one - I watched five hours of Scientology DVDs - Business Insider

Well I don't want to disrespect any belief system out there but as I was watching it my expressions ranged from :o: to :crazy: !

And I feel so ashamed thinking like that because everyones beliefs ought to be respected no matter how eccentric they may appear to be ! :(

Well I don't want to disrespect any belief system out there but as I was watching it my expressions ranged from :o: to :crazy: !

I feel that way too, on both accounts. I never want to disrespect anyone's thoughts or beliefs by default. However, I will regard them with less regard after analyzing their beliefs and assessing their faults.

And I feel so ashamed thinking like that because everyone's beliefs ought to be respected no matter how eccentric they may appear to be ! :(

You and I will have to disagree on this. I've learned from Kai that it's important to acknowledge that sometimes someone's beliefs border on delusional, at that point they need help, not acceptance.

Do you respect the beliefs of cults?

I feel that way too, on both accounts. I never want to disrespect anyone's thoughts or beliefs by default. However, I will regard them with less regard after analyzing their beliefs and assessing their faults.

You and I will have to disagree on this. I've learned from Kai that it's important to acknowledge that sometimes someone's beliefs border on delusional, at that point they need help, not acceptance.

Do you respect the beliefs of cults?

Oh I do acknowledge that I just don't know much about Scientology to be sure.

Besides I don't know of any cult; its not as if we've got satanists here in Pakistan ! :undecided:

But you occasionally hear about a religious nut-job here and there; the latest I read in the news was a story of a guy who on the advice of some crack-pot religious healer sacrificed his nephew and was on the verge of doing it to his other nephew before the child escaped and raised the alarm. The people nearby on hearing what had happened called in the police and handed him over. Apparently the healer has been arrested as well. I dunno whether they were admitted to psychiatric treatment or sent straight to the gallows to be hung. I hope its the latter.

Back
Top Bottom