What's new

Whatever

I'd probably bump that car into a whole lot of different places 'cause I've never quite learned to handle a big car ! :ashamed:

Its interesting really -- because American SUVs are very easy to handle. The bundle i got with my Yukon includes rear view and parking assist , so literally helps you park and it detects any objects close to your front , rear bumpers. :)
I never thought about actually owning American, after almost a decade living in the 'states, I've converted, lol.

It was sad giving up my Toyota 4Runner, tho. :P

Tiger=India Goat=Pakistan

chinaandindia.jpg

@SvenSvensonov , @Gabriel92 , @jhungary , @Armstrong , ---- hey guys. So I just got an 'upgrade' this week, lol.

I traded in my Toyota 4 Runner for my new baby. 2015 GMC Yukon. ;) ;) ;)

View attachment 210863

View attachment 210864

View attachment 210865

View attachment 210866

I dont like SUV....used to drive a H1 Hummer and traded for a Dodge Viper, then 3 days into the car the California Highway Patrol impounded and auctioned it for illegal drag racing...

Now i dont drive in Australia, used to drive a S40 before it broke down....

@jhungary would be the best person to introduce himself and his better-half. ? :)

But suffice it to say they're more alike to you guys than you'd think and she outranks my brother @jhungary here ! :D
why keep bringing my wife here lol, i was quite happy and relieved when she left PDF, but still not a single day gone by she has not asserted her power on me...

I dont like SUV....used to drive a H1 Hummer and traded for a Dodge Viper, then 3 days into the car the California Highway Patrol impounded and auctioned it for illegal drag racing...

Viper eh? Nice! 8-)

One of the primary hesitations i had about getting my Yukon was the mileage on gas, but its not that bad, actually. I'm getting about 18 mpg city driving and about 21 to 22 mpg high way driving. Pretty much a solid all-around babe. I took her home at $53k. :)

This is my first non-Japanese SUV, and my first AMERICAN. :D:usflag:

why keep bringing my wife here lol, i was quite happy and relieved when she left PDF, but still not a single day gone by she has not asserted her power on me...

How long is your commute from home to work over there in Australia, btw?

This is what I love the most of my baby... ;)

gmc.yukon8.jpg

Better shot of her exterior:

gmc.yukon5.jpg

gmc.yukon6.jpg

gmc.yukon7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom