What's new

Whatever

No, Tigers are to honorable to roam in a failed state. Stick to your pathetic national animal which is some weird goat thing.
So you googled and it said no:haha:

Anyway, one doesn't need to fight a GolGappa, it stars leaking it's water soon when left on it's own:big_boss:

I like her smile. That watch though:angry:. It clashes with the rest of her attire.

:o:

:rofl:

I though he was a women:oops:. Who's his wife and what was her profile name? @Armstrong you've been here for a while, can you answer this?

View attachment 210827

Her name is Dian Sastro, Javanese ethnic like @madokafc
Madokafc is also pretty though :wub:

Jungary is a male !!! :D

@hinduguy

A quote from an old british comedy 'Mind Your Language'

"I get more money for not being working, than
when I'm working." Ali

Ali is a British Pakistani. He is referring to the financial support provided by the british govt to its unemployed citizens.

I wonder if they still do. :D
they still do...but current govt promised it to be less that what you get if you work.. and next election promise is to cut it further...
i still think its a good idea to help poor and jobless using tax money but it should not promote joblessness.

@SvenSvensonov I think that @Víðarr is cross with me because I called her you with a wig ! :(

Will it work if I tell her that shes a heavenly nymph right from the mythical Volsuga tales ? :)

Hej, start a private conversation with me when you get a chance. I tried to start one with you, but I can't due to your account settings.

Nothing major, just don't want to post pictures of myself and the Misses here.

I'm not a women:pissed:!

Maybe:ashamed:

Hej, start a private conversation with me when you get a chance. I tried to start one with you, but I can't due to your account settings.

:whistle:

I can't really start a conversation 'cause I am neither a mod nor a title holder; perhaps you can !

I've changed my settings....lets see if you can start a conversation with me !

I can't really start a conversation 'cause I am neither a mod nor a title holder; perhaps you can !

I'll do that. Strange, I though more people than just mods or TTA (or equivalents) could.

Strange, I can't even start a conversation with you. When I try, it says I can't add you. What the beef?

The following error occurred:

Participants:

You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Armstrong.

Seriously? Oh, well, you'll just have to trust Nihonjin then. I started a conversation with him, and was going to invite you too but this stupid error got in the way. Had some nice pictures of us, have some naughty ones too but don't want to get banned:woot:.

:(

I'm actually depressed now.

I'll do that. Strange, I though more people than just mods or TTA (or equivalents) could.

Strange, I can't even start a conversation with you. When I try, it says I can't add you. What the beef?

The following error occurred:

Participants:

You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Armstrong.

Seriously? Oh, well, you'll just have to trust Nihonjin then. I started a conversation with him, and was going to invite you too but this stupid error got in the way. Had some nice pictures of us, have some naughty ones too but don't want to get banned:woot:.

:(

I'm actually depressed now.

Try it one last time...I've changed the settings a bit more ! :(

Back
Top Bottom