What's new

Whatever

@Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 - Where exactly is Mrs.Sven ? :unsure:

Have you guys noticed that the two of them are never on-line at the same time ? :undecided:

What if @Víðarr is simply @SvenSvensonov wearing a wig and typing in a feminine manner ? :o:

Just kiddign Mrs.Sven don't get angry ! :rolleyes1:

I always knew that Sven was a girl. (Or a feminine guy at least :enjoy: ) :devil:
Everyone's suspect in this forum,who knows who armstrong is :nana:

@Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 - Where exactly is Mrs.Sven ? :unsure:

Have you guys noticed that the two of them are never on-line at the same time ? :undecided:

What if @Víðarr is simply @SvenSvensonov wearing a wig and typing in a feminine manner ? :o:

Just kiddign Mrs.Sven don't get angry ! :rolleyes1:

Try logging in to PDF when someone using the same IP address is logged in and tell me what happens.

If I'm logged in and she views PDF, my account will be active on her device, even if she's at work and I'm overseas. If she logs out, it would log me out too.

We can't both be logged in at the same time due to our shared IP address. And due to the security arrangement I have, my IP address pings from the same point, no matter where we are.

PDF tracks user logins by their IP, if we have the same IP, then only one of us can be logged onto PDF at any one time.

url.jpg

I always knew that Sven was a girl.

:o:... well, :ashamed:

Try logging in to PDF when someone using the same IP address is logged in and tell me what happens.

If I'm logged in and she views PDF, my account will be active on her device, even if she's at work and I'm overseas. If she logs out, it would log me out too.

We can't both be logged in at the same time due to our shared IP address. And due to the security arrangement I have, my IP address pings from the same point, no matter where we are.

View attachment 210815

:o:... well, :ashamed:

You were not supposed to take my comments seriously ! :argh:

@Víðarr humor comes in starts and stops to Sven Magnusson ! :tsk:

Now I expect you to thank my previous post so that I know that you didn't take offense ! :coffee:

You were not supposed to take my comments seriously ! :argh:

Just thought I'd explain, because it does seem suspicious to me too (I don't think too many others face this type of scenario... actually, I don't think anyone else does period). Who knew I was two people in one:yahoo:.

I'm dense:partay:

@SvenSvensonov I think that @Víðarr is cross with me because I called her you with a wig ! :(

Will it work if I tell her that shes a heavenly nymph right from the mythical Volsuga tales ? :)

@SvenSvensonov I think that @Víðarr is cross with me because I called her you with a wig ! :(

:(. Are we really that much alike that you'd think we're the same person. :cray:

Will it work if I tell her that shes a heavenly nymph right from the mythical Volsuga tales ? :)

o_OIsn't nymph only mentioned twice in Volsuga? But your complement is welcomed, your accusing me of being Kai isn't

url.jpg

Besides, I'm more like Brynhildr anyways.

1b96ee338d3b5c9d073bd24c760915c7.jpg

:( Now I want a flying poney

:pissed:And I'm not Kai!!! His stupid security stuff and our single internet router screws up our PDF connectivity (unless I log in through a phone and he through our home internet, than it's ok). That and he's getting his butt kicked for purposefully logging me out:angry:.

:(. Are we really that much alike that you'd think we're the same person. :cray:

o_OIsn't nymph only mentioned twice in Volsuga? But your complement is welcomed, your accusing me of being Kai isn't

View attachment 210821

Besides, I'm more like Brynhildr anyways.

View attachment 210820

:( Now I want a flying poney

:pissed:And I'm not Kai!!! His stupid security stuff and our single internet router screws up our PDF connectivity (unless I log in through a phone and he through our home internet, than it's ok). That and he's getting his butt kicked for purposefully logging me out:angry:.

Brunhilde is a shieldmaiden and I did call you that before ! :agree:

Reading about mythologies was once my favorite past time; heck I wanted to grow up to be an archaeologist ! :azn:

Unfortunately here in Pakistan it doesn't pay that well; in fact not at all ! :(

Really? Why not? Who doesn't want to relive their past history or teach future generations about it:(.

Bad governance; there is a proper department of archaeology and there are proper graduate and doctorate degree programs in this subject but they don't get the sort of attention that they deserve due to the scarcity of funds, nepotism and corruption ! :(

So it was better to go for a career where I'd be able to make a decent living as opposed to going for one where I'd struggle to put food on the table because the salaries are atrociously low and the grants aren't that forthcoming because funds continually get redirected to some other things - highways, schools, hospitals etc. !

Bad governance; there is a proper department of archaeology and there are proper graduate and doctorate degree programs in this subject but they don't get the sort of attention that they deserve due to the scarcity of funds, nepotism and corruption ! :(

So it was better to go for a career where I'd be able to make a decent living as opposed to going for one where I'd struggle to put food on the table because the salaries are atrociously low and the grants aren't that forthcoming because funds continually get redirected to some other things - highways, schools, hospitals etc. !

Work that corruption to your advantage! Join the government, allocate funds to archeology and other low-priority and low-funded sectors.

:lol:

I'm only partially kidding though, you get used to corruption living in Russia:hitwall:. If I was in the US Government's accounting office, there'd be a few million being channeled to every spa this side of the Mississippi River.

:lol:

Still, that's a shame. But it's also understandable. Infrastructure and military spending are a major priority for Pakistan right now and will be a long-term benefit too. Unfortunately armed conflict and infrastructure building projects also damage the environment and can complicate an archaeological project:(.

Chin up though, once investment projects are finished and military operations complete funding will be shifted elsewhere.

Before, Jungary also has a wife who is active here, she is an expert in law

Me, my self have introduced several of my female friends ( younger ones, around 20-22 and pretty :devil: ) to this site, but seems no one interested. :(

Bonus from Indonesia :D

e0f74156af542a44f4c4ce5c1e4fd66a.jpg

I like her smile. That watch though:angry:. It clashes with the rest of her attire.

Before, Jungary also has a wife who is active here, she is an expert in law

:o:

:rofl:

I though he was a women:oops:. Who's his wife and what was her profile name? @Armstrong you've been here for a while, can you answer this?

Like this:

:laughcry:

677efae47f5c96e79c660329a7ac53d0.jpg

@Armstrong So,for the first time i see @Armstrong 's face,and i was right,he's not Pakistani :devil:

I knew my wife since we were in College,and never dated any other girl since then,we couldn't separate,so i won't see them fighting over me jk :enjoy:

When you met here was it like this:

Translation:

When I saw you I came to know, sweetheart
Love is crazy, sweetheart

I am as Indian as Pakistanis get ! :smokin:

I just belong to a different ethnic group - Kashmiris - from the majority of Pakistanis ! :agree:

Or really?

Back
Top Bottom