What's new

Whatever

You being a moderator :p:
Lol
I forgot to tag you in my April fool thread (Know your future) that I had posted yesterday, and it was posted before IND151 's thread (most probably he was inspired by my thread :coffee: ). I deleted that thread after it had served its purpose. Anywhich way what'sapp alerts you about such things before pdf does. :)
I had decided to avoid that thread initially, and then I saw Chinese dragon fall for the trap, so that's why I made my posts.

Last edited:
Lol
I forgot to tag you in my April fool thread (Know your future) that I had posted yesterday, and it was posted before IND151 's thread (most probably he was inspired by my thread :coffee: ). I deleted that thread after it had served its purpose. Anywhich way what'sapp alerts you about such things before pdf does. :)
I had decided to avoid that thread initially, and then I saw Chinese dragon fall for the trap, so that's why I made my posts.
Thanks to you jamahir might have stopped reporting my every post.

ok..
r serious about the gaddafi sh*t .. I always thought you are like isro222.. started as a joke and continued it forever.:coffee:
Don't joke about my friend no more :pissed:

Oh really? Then what is this all about?.
Aankhen hai ya BUTTON??
This was my complete sentence
levina said:
I'm not saying he's right, infact sometimes I have argued with him on this subject and I have realised that he genuinely believes Gaddafi was a good man
here he means @jamahir .Kapish?

Don't quote parts of a sentence and misconstrue it. You will look like galoot when I prove you wrong.

@SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 @Víðarr @Gabriel92 - I felt so old today when a 14-16 year old kid walked up to me and said 'Uncle do you know where XYZ store is' ! :(

Even the kids think that I'm getting old ! :cry:

:sarcastic:

My advice, to look older you must exercise more and get a cool hair-do. Hair, strangely enough it makes person look older. Beards too.

How old are you:what:?

You can't be older than Nihonjin and I, we're nearly 30:(.

Oh, and :wave:. I've been busy over the last few days. In Denmark right now, was in Germany for a conference.

No chocolates for the Misses:p:.

:sarcastic:

My advice, to look older you must exercise more and get a cool hair-do. Hair, strangely enough it makes person look older. Beards too.

How old are you:what:?

You can't be older than Nihonjin and I, we're nearly 30:(.

24 !

But I definitely look older than you guys; didn't I show you my picture ? :unsure:

@Nihonjin1051 bathes in the Fountain of Youth every day so he ain't gonna get old ! :undecided:

And Viking men are getting less and less manly by the minute so they're not going to be all rugged and old like us real men either ! :tongue:

I should probably call you Uncle Sven just to annoy you ! :sarcastic:

But because @SvenSvensonov the resident shieldmaiden of Valhalla is @Víðarr I don't think I'll get much far after taking a dig at you ! :o:

24 !

But I definitely look older than you guys; didn't I show you my picture ? :unsure:

You did, but I though you looked like you were still in middle-school. You look young! I'm 28, will be 29 in a few days, but I still get asked for my ID when trying to buy a drink. It's partially because of US laws, but I also look young:chilli:.

24 !
And Viking men are getting less and less manly by the minute so they're not going to be all rugged and old like us real men either ! :tongue:

:(:cry: it's true.

wimpy-swedes.jpg

24 !

@Nihonjin1051 bathes in the Fountain of Youth every day so he ain't gonna get old ! :undecided:

I should probably call you Uncle Sven just to annoy you ! :sarcastic:

LOL. How old do you i look like to you?

Back
Top Bottom