What's new

Whatever

when did insults so become part of life that i "handle them"?? and it is enough to judge from my posts that i am not a college boy whose words routinely have f-words or their desi equivalent, and routinely gather in a pack to make fun of someone alone.

i can go into rituals and culture of a certain religion to prove certain things... so let us not allow that stage to arrive by thanking stupid posts, eh...

stop being a callous college-boy who laughs along with cruel people, and stop using americanisms and swear words and silly things like "don't go bangladeshi".

pdf must become a more serious forum.
Knock it off will you, Go do a dharna or pick up arms I don't care. And as far as your eagerness about proving certain things about rituals and culture of a certain religion goes go ahead give it a try because it appears that is the sole purpose of your existence.

need help in understanding this... it seems to be a japanese system for fast passport issuals...the people are speaking arabi...

@levina @Nihonjin1051
It says 3 minutes is all that it takes to get your passport. Frankly, I could not understand much. :undecided:

Knock it off will you, Go do a dharna or pick up arms I don't care. And as far as your eagerness about proving certain things about rituals and culture of a certain religion goes go ahead give it a try because it appears that is the sole purpose of your existence.
@jamahir what did you do? :butcher:

It says 3 minutes is all that it takes to get your passport. Frankly, I could not understand much. :undecided:

okay.

@jamahir what did you do? :butcher:

i was only friendly and gentle in my fashion, but posts by college-boy parasites sadly of indian origin took me to breaking point.

i have reported them in ghq, and called repeatedly for serious punishment.

i am not a young jobnik that i tolerate their crass language... they are no carlos ( the jackal ) or nasser... they should stick to their college gangs and spare pdf of their embarrassing behaviours.

like i said in a previous page on this thread, these members are not worth the dust on my shoes, let alone stand in front of much greater people than me.

He felt hurt on Favorite Mahabharat Character thread when he brought in Gaddafi and compared him to Karan.
And @East or West India Best corrected him. Been trying to calm him down since.

Favourite Mahabharata Character | Page 5

Post #67 and Post #73.
I read his post.
@jamahir loves Gaddafi, and we all know that. I'm not saying he's right, infact sometimes I have argued with him on this subject and I have realised that he genuinely believes Gaddafi was a good man (he was definitely better than a lot of American Presidents sooo). I think we should leave it at that and stop forcing him to accept our version of Gaddafi.
And @jamahir you literally shot yourself in the foot by comparing Karna and Gaddafi. Were you really serious?

okay.

i was only friendly and gentle in my fashion, but posts by college-boy parasites sadly of indian origin took me to breaking point.

i have reported them in ghq, and called repeatedly for serious punishment.

i am not a young jobnik that i tolerate their crass language... they are no carlos ( the jackal ) or nasser... they should stick to their college gangs and spare pdf of their embarrassing behaviours.

like i said in a previous page on this thread, these members are not worth the dust on my shoes, let alone stand in front of much greater people than me.
From my POV comparing karna to Gaddafi was a blunder and as good as posting a flamebait. You were on the wrong thread at the wrong time.
Ranjeet unlike others shows the patience to listen to other's POV, and I respect him for that though his sarcasm can hurt

And @jamahir you literally shot yourself in the foot by comparing Karna and Gaddafi. Were you really serious?

well, i saw one connection between them ( that they are similar in one way - naive idealists ), but my mistake in saying that in a thread full of drones and parasites.

Ranjeet unlike others shows the patience to listen to other's POV, and I respect him for that though his sarcasm can hurt

ranjeet puts oil into the fire that someone else starts, either by thanking those posts or by adding sarcastic pictures.

he should remove himself from immature company.

I read his post.
@jamahir loves Gaddafi, and we all know that. I'm not saying he's right, infact sometimes I have argued with him on this subject and I have realised that he genuinely believes Gaddafi was a good man (he was definitely better than a lot of American Presidents sooo). I think we should leave it at that and stop forcing him to accept our version of Gaddafi.

I am not forcing anything, I appreciate his love for Gaddafi, I wish I could love a man like that. But he also needs to stop shoving Gaddafi between every comma and period.

I am not forcing anything, I appreciate his love for Gaddafi, I wish I could love a man like that. But he also needs to stop shoving Gaddafi between every comma and period.

most of my 4000+ posts are not about him.

-----------

wow, @levina ... i reached 4000 posts !!!

ranjeet puts oil into the fire that someone else starts, either by thanking those posts or by adding sarcastic pictures.

Oh cut it out will you, your every third post on this forum is about claiming "you are the tharkiest of all out here" and then you come up with things like that "immature". I didn't knew drooling all over the forum was a sign of a Mature behavior. :undecided:

most of my 4000+ posts are not about him.

-----------

wow, @levina ... i reached 4000 posts !!!
I agree they are not about "The Man" but Women. Quite Mature I must say unlike immature college going boys.

well, i saw one connection between them ( that they are similar in one way - naive idealists ), but my mistake in saying that in a thread full of drones and parasites.
The members on that thread were mostly sane, but all of them can get very sarcastic. And if somebody had resorted to tawdry posts and personal attacks then that was wrong (though I did not see any such post, may be it got deleted).
For once you will have to accept that not many on this forum support Gaddafi, and so let's discuss Gadaffi only in Middle East section or on a more appropriate thread.
You've a lot of patience compared to other members here, and yes you don't use obnoxious language. You and Ranjeet 're good in your own ways but some how both of you support 2 diff ideologies. Either you both should learn to respect each other's views or just ignore each other. I hope you guys can sort it out.

Lol
I agree to that @ranjeet does that.
Okay I agree to this too.
@jamahir I think you should keep Gaddafi out of threads where he's off topic.

The members on that thread were mostly sane, but all of them can get very sarcastic. And if somebody had resorted to tawdry posts and personal attacks then that was wrong (though I did not see any such post, may be it got deleted).
For once you will have to accept that not many on this forum support Gaddafi, and so let's discuss Gadaffi only in Middle East section or on a more appropriate thread.
You've a lot of patience compared to other members here, and yes you don't use obnoxious language. You and Ranjeet 're good in your own ways but some how both of you support 2 diff ideologies. Either you both should learn to respect each other's views or just ignore each other. I hope you guys can sort it out.

Lol
I agree to that @ranjeet does that.

Okay I agree to this too.
@jamahir I think you should keep Gaddafi out of threads where he's off topic.
You stepped in that April Fool thread quite easily. :p:

Anyway come here @jamahir let's kiss and make up.
i-know-that-feel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom