What's new

Favourite Mahabharata Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone post about Pakistani kingdoms in Mahabharat? How were ancient Pakis depicted in Mahabharat?

Personally I like Draupadi and Karna

BTW here is a video introducing main charectors

ab kya jaan loge meri ... delete kar du post? :pissed:
lol, not at all, 'skhleet'

sahi hai, kuch naya seekha. :laugh:

matlab shukranu skhleet hote hain, shukranuon ko skhleet kar dia jae, etc :sarcastic:

Can anyone post about Pakistani kingdoms in Mahabharat? How were ancient Pakis depicted in Mahabharat?
no such thing as 'ancient pakis', most of you guys are 'hindu' anyway, the epics belong to both our people.

they are very much your history and lineage as well.

I dont like these:
Krishna - Broke all rules of engagement to win war at any cost.

Karna - Foolish Idealist to the core. Why should he give away his armour when he knew that he was being tricked.

Arjun - Karna, Eklavya, Bhishma were better than him.

Yudhishtir - He way okayish. Dud in war but good in administration.

Bheem - He was just a food loving, hot headed simpleton. Much like Hulk. No other quality.

Duryodhan - Legally his case for Kingdom was not weak. He was the eldest son of Dhritrashtra. Court ministers did not want him to become king.

SHAKUNI - In my eyes, he was the best character. He wanted to avenge for the injustice meted out to his sister and nephew. He was outsmarted by Krishna and lost.

Well I guess Gandhar was in Pakistan Afghanisthan Northern Border. the princess of that Kingdom became the wife of Dhritrastra the king of Hastinapur. She is the queen of the main kingdom. Her brother Shakuni is the chief strategist for the Kauravas. He was a machevilian character.

Another kingdom mentioned is Sidhudesh - present day sindh. the King was Jayadrata. He was marred to Dushala the sister of the Kauravas and the daughter of Gandhari. He faught for the kauravas and was killed by Arjun in battle.

Karna - Foolish Idealist to the core. Why should he give away his armour when he knew that he was being tricked.

so karna was like gaddafi, terminating the libyan nuclear weapons program?? :D

Well I guess Gandhar was in Pakistan Afghanisthan Northern Border. the princess of that Kingdom became the wife of Dhritrastra the king of Hastinapur. She is the queen of the main kingdom. Her brother Shakuni is the chief strategist for the Kauravas. He was a machevilian character.

Another kingdom mentioned is Sidhudesh - present day sindh. the King was Jayadrata. He was marred to Dushala the sister of the Kauravas and the daughter of Gandhari. He faught for the kauravas and was killed by Arjun in battle.

Any discription of ancient Pakis in mahabharat? They most be known as badass even back then?

I dont like these:
Krishna - Broke all rules of engagement to win war at any cost.

Did not want the war at the first place. He had gone to duryodhan with peace offering but duryodhan tried to capture him.
He gave the choice to Arjun and Duryodhan either take me or my army. But note that I will not lift a weapon in the war.

Yes he was an idealist. but so were Bhishma and Dronacharya. The three of them stood for their ideals instead of what was right and this was what actually led to the war. Duryodhan was banking on all the three of them to win the war because he alone could not.

Arjun - Karna, Eklavya, Bhishma were better than him.
Karna was his equal or a tad better. but that does not change the fact he was among the greatest warriors. No One can really say about eklavya. was a could have been case. Bhisma was more experienced and a great warrior. Infact I will rate Bhisma, Karna and Arjun as the top warriors in the battlefield

Yudhishtir - He way okayish. Dud in war but good in administration.
He was an administrator and not a warrior. That was his strength

Bheem - He was just a food loving, hot headed simpleton. Much like Hulk. No other quality.
He provided the brute strenth to the Pandav Muscle. Like Yudhisthir his role was different

Duryodhan - Legally his case for Kingdom was not weak. He was the eldest son of Dhritrashtra. Court ministers did not want him to become king.
Legally he may have a strong case but his methods were illegal

SHAKUNI - In my eyes, he was the best character. He wanted to avenge for the injustice meted out to his sister and nephew. He was outsmarted by Krishna and lost.

Yes he wanted revenge but he was the one who planned all those evil deeds for duryodhan.

The point of the epic is that you cant paint anyone in Black or White. Everyone is shades of grey

That is what I mean to say. Mahabharata was a free for all where all characters had shades of grey. We can't idolize any one of them as our ideal. It was dirty politics of gone era.

Did not want the war at the first place. He had gone to duryodhan with peace offering but duryodhan tried to capture him.
He gave the choice to Arjun and Duryodhan either take me or my army. But note that I will not lift a weapon in the war.

Yes he was an idealist. but so were Bhishma and Dronacharya. The three of them stood for their ideals instead of what was right and this was what actually led to the war. Duryodhan was banking on all the three of them to win the war because he alone could not.

Karna was his equal or a tad better. but that does not change the fact he was among the greatest warriors. No One can really say about eklavya. was a could have been case. Bhisma was more experienced and a great warrior. Infact I will rate Bhisma, Karna and Arjun as the top warriors in the battlefield

He was an administrator and not a warrior. That was his strength

He provided the brute strenth to the Pandav Muscle. Like Yudhisthir his role was different

Legally he may have a strong case but his methods were illegal

Yes he wanted revenge but he was the one who planned all those evil deeds for duryodhan.

The point of the epic is that you cant paint anyone in Black or White. Everyone is shades of grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom