What's new

Favourite Mahabharata Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
No favorites,,,,but i totally dislike Vidur,,,,if only he had not opened his mouth,,,Dhritarashtra wud have been king >> no confusion about successor to throne

No favorites,,,,but i totally dislike Vidur,,,,if only he had not opened his mouth,,,Dhritarashtra wud have been king >> no confusion about successor to throne

Then we would NOT have had any Mahabharat at all

All our Heroes like Arjuna and Bheem would have been hunting deer
or fighting with elephants :p:

Then we would NOT have had any Mahabharat at all

All our Heroes like Arjuna and Bheem would have been hunting deer
or fighting with elephants :p:
well u r right :D but he shudve died like thousand othrs who did coz of his self righteousness,but Vidur lives throughout Mahabharat,enjoys all goodies n dies old,,,,politician sala

well u r right :D but he shudve died like thousand othrs who did coz of his self righteousness,but Vidur lives throughout Mahabharat,enjoys all goodies n dies old,,,,politician sala

He was the advisor ; always gave the right advice

The politicians were Dhritrashtra ; Shakuni and KRISHNA

The others were warriors each with his own sense of right and wrong

but Vidur:mad:,,,,someone shudve spanked him at least,,

Bu why ; what was his FAULT ?

In fact JUST BEFORE the Game of dice began he begged the King to STOP it from
even starting or happening

He declared that this game will become the cause of the destruction of the entire family

Mahabharat is about Human nature ; how we loose our way due to ego and emotions

Draupdi :ashamed:
Draupadi-Mahabharat-Pooja-Sharma.jpg
Saale am the tharki here , not you:)

Duryodhana.
No one likes him here? Karna wouldnt be one of the 'tragic heroes' of Mahabharatha, if it werent for Duryodhana. In a war for succession to the throne, Duryodhana did what any other princeling would have done during the period. And he was successful. And for that he is vilified?
Draupadi insulted Duryodhana which angered him. Anyone would be angered by the comments she made about him and his father. So he's vilified for that?
He fought bravely and fairly in the great war. And was killed by a cheating Bhima.
And lastly among all the brothers, Duryodhana ascended to the heavens directly, the Pandavas had to do their stint in Hell for the sins they committed. Doesn't that say a lot about Durypodhana's character?

Saale am the tharki here , not you:)
something haryanvi .. sharing something something.. cough cough.

Duryodhana.
No one likes him here? Karna wouldnt be one of the 'tragic heroes' of Mahabharatha, if it werent for Duryodhana. In a war for succession to the throne, Duryodhana did what any other princeling would have done during the period. And he was successful. And for that he is vilified?
Draupadi insulted Duryodhana which angered him. Anyone would be angered by the comments she made about him and his father. So he's vilified for that?
He fought bravely and fairly in the great war. And was killed by a cheating Bhima.
And lastly among all the brothers, Duryodhana ascended to the heavens directly, the Pandavas had to do their stint in Hell for the sins they committed. Doesn't that say a lot about Durypodhana's character?
I like the fact that he nearly killed amitabh bachhan in one punch.

Being a Pakistan muslim i watched mahabharat in totally differently.... a classic war story.... and i was impressed by Daryudhan character.

something haryanvi .. sharing something something.. cough cough.

Are you backbiting? :butcher:

Being a Pakistan muslim i watched mahabharat in totally differently.... a classic war story.... and i was impressed by Daryudhan character.
No wonder after all his mother was from Afghanistan and we all know how Pakistanis love people from there :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom