What's new

Whatever

I believe its your story bro......
Each bta de bhai ...?
Initial reading I thot your are going to bring sad Peshawar attack into the picture... Anyway you penned down nicely...
Btw tell us the name of gal ....?
Yes it is my story,the reason why emotions were so strong(i guess).
Name to nahe bta sakta na bhi.

I think this is the forum to post it. That's it!

If you've a blog, or if could post on forum like PA, then you might get a more encouraging response.
For a 17yr old your story is very well written.

@Chronos is another guy on this forum who writes stories. He might be able to guide you.
I thought it would be best to say this is someone else s account,don't you think?Plus any suggestions how i should write the second part or what should it contain,something that this piece was missing.

I thought it would be best to say this is someone else s account,don't you think?Plus any suggestions how i should write the second part or what should it contain,something that this piece was missing.
I hv a feeling that this story has a sad ending. But I think it's completely upto you to choose what you write.
I want to read your version of the story and not something customised for the audience. :)

I hv a feeling that this story has a sad ending. But I think it's completely upto you to choose what you write.
I want to read your version of the story and not something customised for the audience. :)
My version might just make you cry.It's one of those things you can't put into words. BTW,it was suppose to be a good read ,now i have got you and @hinduguy asking for the second part.

My version might just make you cry.It's one of those things you can't put into words. BTW,it was suppose to be a good read ,now i have got you and @hinduguy asking for the second part.
Oh!
I wish I could read the original version.

Koi Ni ... But feeling sad about your story..... Koi Ni naam bta bhai....
Chalo aapki koi story toh hai ... Apna toh bachpan se lekar aaj tak sannata chaya huaa hai ..... Never had a courage to approach a gal ......

Rulayio mat ab yaar..... If you have bad ending .....

Oh!
I wish I could read the original version.
This version,other than the starting and ending(which was easy to spot) other than that everything is based on real account.Not kidding ,seriously.
Never had a courage to approach a gal ......
Same here,but she broke my shackles,i guess.I am the most confident person ever,well,that's what my friends say.
Rulayio mat ab yaar..... If you have bad ending .....
It was something i learnt a lot from.Good times.

This version,other than the starting and ending(which was easy to spot) other than that everything is based on real account.Not kidding ,seriously.

Same here,but she broke my shackles,i guess.I am the most confident person ever,well,that's what my friends say.

It was something i learnt a lot from.Good times.
I was never a confident person till passed my engg.... I Most of my school gals even never heard my voice in classroom.... Same happened in college time..... Remained introvert to some extent till now.... Lekin ab main bahut bakad bakad Karta Hu..... Ye song mere pe bna hai .....
Main zindagi ka sath nibhatha chala gya....

ah, I see

but in general I noticed that, compared to Indians, Pakistanis tend to write hindi/urdu in a shorthand style

could it be that they're on their mobiles typing quick too ? :what:
Yes... Quick typing in phones....

Never saw that coming. Should've been a year or 1.5 year isn't it? I too would like the 2nd part and if possible 100% accurate, then we'll discuss our stories later on your thread

Back
Top Bottom