What's new

Whatever

@Leader

heard about PTI's initiative about making non-functional schools in KPK functional again. good to see some parts of South Asia recognising where the work truly needs to be done.

Parts of South Asia which have prioritised health care, education, and the basics have done better than their peers.

@waz @Jaanbaz @Jungibaaz @Leader

Yes that is good news. Hope all is well with you my friend.

With grace of Allah, I got a new job in government sector in qatar. It took 8 months to complete the process, starting from interview to HR procedure and got my joining date today. Would be working as Network Engineer

Congratulations!!!

@haviZsultan

If you are concerned about getting beef in lucknow, head down to South India in kerala and eat all the variety beef dishes.

You can also see the natural beauty of the place.

We aren't dietary tyrants like that :-)

@levina
I became Sr.member here.... I just noticed....
I just noticed you'd joined in 2011, and who gave you a negative?

image.jpg

Last edited:
@haviZsultan

If you are concerned about getting beef in lucknow, head down to South India in kerala and eat all the variety beef dishes.

You can also see the natural beauty of the place.

We aren't dietary tyrants like that :-)
Thanks for the invite. A person should be free to eat what he eats, wear what he wants and think how he thinks. Currently the muslim world is filled with people who would take that right away from us and I argue against it constantly. Humankind can make its own decisions.

The beef ban in parts like Maharashtra and Haryana is like and as dumb as the blasphemy law of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom