What's new

Whatever

Worthy competitor to me??
Right.

What do u do??

Don't ask man,this rating system is bullshit.
There are tta who does not even patience to listen other side... Yes I agree with that .... This rating system is to empower few golden ducks n deprive the rest .... But again this is Pakistani defense forum so don't expect much....

Why are you always ready to troll? I thought we were having a Conversation and you again bring in your post and rating dilemma

Have u ever commented on a military topic?
Think before calling me a troll.

There are tta who does not even patience to listen other side... Yes I agree with that .... This rating system is to empower few golden ducks n deprive the rest .... But again this is Pakistani defense forum so don't expect much....

*** is even worse off.The mod kunal biwas is the most intolerant mod i have ever come across.
Compared to that this is light years ahead.

*** is even worse off.The mod kunal biwas is the most intolerant mod i have ever come across.
Who is kunal biwas? He must be loud enuff to beat the Arnab go-swami in debate .....

Yes. I only post anywhere when I really have something to say. How am I a troll would like to know

Lolz, Perfect Timing ,@levina ,@DESERT FIGHTER ,@Pomegranate ,@Green Arrow ,@third eye ,@utraash ,@Blue_Eyes , @syedali73 ,@SpArK ,@Akheilos @Color_Less_Sky ,@engineer saad , @Jazzbot ,@Armstrong .............
Cats .......
11066524_843042209118532_4322033016259096477_n.jpg

This is so cute .
19584_843042299118523_4883134263134563520_n.jpg

Cute...
perfect-timing-1-10.jpg

Wow!
images

perfectly-timed-photos-60.jpg

perfectly-timed-photos-33.jpg

perfectly-timed-photos-19.jpg

Haha.