What's new

Whatever

Last edited:
I'm also an a American:usflag:. I have a love hate relationship with the Russians.

OMG @Nihonjin1051 I think that Mrs.Sven needs to know that when I was trolling the Russians Mr.Sven here did nothing and in fact implicitly encouraged me to continue on ! :o:

Guess who's sleeping on the couch tonight ! :sarcastic:

OMG @Nihonjin1051 I think that Mrs.Sven needs to know that when I was trolling the Russians Mr.Sven here did nothing and in fact implicitly encouraged me to continue on ! :o:

She too has a love-hate relationship with her Russian compatriots... she's active USN:usflag:!!! Loves her homeland, would fight against them if asked to. I'm not sleeping on the couch tonight, unless she's right there with me:bunny:.

Last edited:
@jaatram are you a christian? I am asking this question because you have just posted a thread on jesus
Nope but the video got me interested into it, if kidney ailments can be cured like that it help lot of poor people to save lacs or rupees in treatment at hospitals.

Nope but the video got me interested into it, if kidney ailments can be cured like that it help lot of poor people to save lacs or rupees in treatment at hospitals.
No, those videos are just propaganda tool,
"match fixing" hoti hai isme to attract peoples.

Are you saying that they don't heal the people? just fool them :o:
How could they do that? :pissed:
look at the lady, in the video, it is said that her kidneys are not working, then how can see come to that stage without any dialysis support, or look at her, she looks healthy, no sign of swollen body or weakness.
Its a sheer propaganda video and pure acting in front of hired peoples.
Just like baba nirmal and that guy who makes a secret file for peoples, in which he claims he knows everthing.

look at the lady, in the video, it is said that her kidneys are not working, then how can see come to that stage without any dialysis support, or look at her, she looks healthy, no sign of swollen body or weakness.
I think you missed the whole point of the thread, and how quickly it got closed down only enforces the idea that the Jesus is Alive.

I think you missed the whole point of the thread, and how quickly it got closed down only enforces the idea that the Jesus is Alive.
nope nothing missed :disagree:
agar ye sach hota to ab tak to sare bhakts amar ho gaye hote or they woudn't get any disease :D

She too has a love-hate relationship with her Russian compatriots... she's active USN:usflag:!!! Loves her homeland, would fight against them if asked to. I'm not sleeping on the couch tonight, unless she's right there with me:bunny:.

Viorr thanked your post again ! :o:

Hello Mrs.Sven ! :wave:

Sven isn't Russian,he took a Russian name because he's researched by Sweden's intelligence agencies for giving secret informations to a man called Armstrong,who himself took a Pakistani name/nationality to do not be captured,he is in reality an Italian men called Giovanni.... Yeah that's not a credible story,i stop.
Thank your for loosing your time reading this.
Regards.

Sven isn't Russian,he took a Russian name because he's researched by the Sweden's intelligence agencies for giving secret informations to a man called Armstrong,who himself took a Pakistani name/nationality to do not be captured,he is in reality an Italian men called Giovanni.... Yeah that's not a credible story,i stop.
Thank your for loosing your time reading this.
Regards.

Its Mr.Giovanni to you ! :angry:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom