What's new

Whatever

With grace of Allah, I got a new job in government sector in qatar. It took 8 months to complete the process, starting from interview to HR procedure and got my joining date today. Would be working as Network Engineer

Congratulations. Now wheres our treat ? :partay:

With grace of Allah, I got a new job in government sector in qatar. It took 8 months to complete the process, starting from interview to HR procedure and got my joining date today. Would be working as Network Engineer
congratulations

@Leader

heard about PTI's initiative about making non-functional schools in KPK functional again. good to see some parts of South Asia recognising where the work truly needs to be done.

Parts of South Asia which have prioritised health care, education, and the basics have done better than their peers.

@waz @Jaanbaz @Jungibaaz @Leader

If we can't be tolerant to our own compatriots of a different faith, how can we hope to have peace in the region between different nations :(

@qamar1990

you are alive and well :-)

good to see you around

Congrats man! Urbana Champaign is sick. i spent some summer time there, amazing campus and engineering school.

you've been there ? :-)

@Leader

heard about PTI's initiative about making non-functional schools in KPK functional again. good to see some parts of South Asia recognising where the work truly needs to be done.

Parts of South Asia which have prioritised health care, education, and the basics have done better than their peers.

If we can't be tolerant to our own compatriots of a different faith, how can we hope to have peace in the region between different nations :(

@qamar1990

good to see you around

Yes, Khan's ministers are good, but not as active as Khan himself is. for the first time more than 50% of the development budget of KP is going to Education and Health. so there are alot of focus.

@Leader

@qamar1990

good to see you around

and you are ravi????

@Leader

@qamar1990

good to see you around

My mom's brother did his MSc and PhD from there. I have an extended family living in the Champaign area. Plus a couple of my high school friends went there for engineering. So yea, i used to go there quite often. It is one of the good public schools in USA.

@jamahir
Can you believe this that we don't have a single thread (in science and technology section) on climate change?
So am posting this video here
Cameras Were Placed In A Remote Area In Greenland. What They Captured Is Stunning And Terrifying | Idealist Revolution

wow... what a strange, alien-world event this was. !!! and frightening to think if i was confidently standing on the smallest part of that glacier and this happened. !!!

was it a dark-ice block or big whale starting 1:52 mins??

i had read that glacier ice is not as solid as freezer ice or mountain ice but i didn't expect this kind of movement.

it is also sad to think that this happened because of global warming... i would say the main culprits are open-air large-scale agriculture, office/flats construction and spreading of consumer goods ( cell phone and tv, mainly )... also, this again emphasizes that greenland being far away from dense habitations did not protect it from degradation... pollution has global effect.

you should start a thread for this.

Last edited:

I haven't been to India so I cannot judge Indians. But I see no hope for Pakistan. The moment anyone talks about religious harmony and persecution of minorities, he/she are automatically labelled Indian or Jewish agents.

Back
Top Bottom