What's new

Whatever

Yes!
Karishma in some brown short skirt..if am not wrong. :undecided:

do you mean "sona kitna sona hai" from "hero no 1"?? it was quite famous, though her skirt seems dark blue and this film was released in 1997 and "raja hindustani" is from 1996.

i liked the funny dance in this song, with govinda presenting a irritated face. :lol:

Last edited:
2015-bentley-continental-gt_100451971_h.jpg

do you mean "sona kitna sona hai" from "hero no 1"?? it was quite famous, though her skirt seems dark blue... i liked the funny dance done with govinda presenting a irritated face. :lol:

Not this one...she had an animal print brown skirt. I remember that very well. :agree:

She was the only good thing about this song. :lol:

Btw it sounds yuck now :sick:

@jamahir this was the song. (time stamp 01:40)

sorry, was watching songs from the film "judwaa" on yt. :)

i can't see your song's frame... is it from dailymotion??

write the song's name and i will watch it on youtube.

by the way, i liked sonali bendre in "sarfarosh" and it was a good film too... fast moving and not escapist.

there is one nice sad song ( i can't remember lyrics ) portrayed on sunil shetty and the film has sonali bendre.

that reminds me... some hindi films have a tune to which there is also a "sad version"... i find that very funny.

by the way, i liked sonali bendre in "sarfarosh" and it was a good film too... fast moving and not escapist.

there is one nice sad song ( i can't remember lyrics ) portrayed on sunil shetty and the film has sonali bendre.

that reminds me... some hindi films have a tune to which there is also a "sad version"... i find that very funny.
which song?
The one posted by me or 45'22"???
I used to like Sonali Bendre from 90's :angel:
The title is "akeli na bazar jaya karo"-major sahab

This one was "husan hai suhana" song.

That baby's pure class.
Mercedes revived Maybach but it wasn't a success and closed line in favor of S Class. Nonetheless a luxurious place to be in if you can afford

MAYBACH 62S
8725-maybach-62-s-interior.jpg
Maybach-62_S_2007_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

Backseat
Maybach-62-S-03.jpg

Are you talking about aankhon mein base ho tum song
I can't recall any other

Back
Top Bottom