What's new

Whatever

Got PhD admit from University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign. Most likely will be doing research on Graphene based nanoelectronic circuits.

Yes, full tuition waiver and 34k per year stipend assured for four years.

many cheers, sir... graphene seems to be the next material for semiconductors, yes??

by the way, what happened to the nram company?? isn't it similar to your field of study??

please do look at printable circuits as the method to manufacture computer circuitry, the main resource being graphene of course.

@Skull and Bones

edited this in just as you thanked my post...

"please do look at printable circuits as the method to manufacture computer circuitry, the main resource being graphene of course."

many cheers, sir... graphene seems to be the next material for semiconductors, yes??

by the way, what happened to the nram company?? isn't it similar to your field of study??

please do look at printable circuits as the method to manufacture computer circuitry, the main resource being graphene of course.

@Skull and Bones

edited this in just as you thanked my post...

"please do look at printable circuits as the method to manufacture computer circuitry, the main resource being graphene of course."

Printable circuit is not a big deal, all we need is a conducting polymer to make the circuit.

Printable circuit is not a big deal, all we need is a conducting polymer to make the circuit.

i take it you mean something like silver-in-liquid.

is there a printer presently which can print actual semiconductor circuits??

i take it you mean something like silver-in-liquid.

is there a printer presently which can print actual semiconductor circuits??

There are many organic conductors that can take up the job, silver in liquid will result in uneven conductivity resulting in failure of the circuit because of heating.

And yes, any 3D printer can do the job.

I have my studies and simulation on a metal 3D printer, so a printable circuit will definitely work.

Got PhD admit from University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign. Most likely will be doing research on Graphene based nanoelectronic circuits.

Got PhD admit means, finished masters and enrolled for Phd, Right? I thought you were doing Phd!! Anyway congratulation!! :tup::tup:

I have some unsolicited advice for you as my brother was also doing PhD in Penn state Univ in 1994-...He was getting 900 dollar per month as stipend and he managed with that for 5 years!!

1. First do not show any of your work to any friends who is also doing the same papers!! He did that and lost one year.
2. Don't be disheartened sometimes as depression will creep in as you will heard your past friends are earning good amount by getting a nice job.
BTW your guide is an Indian or from any other country

Got PhD admit means, finished masters and enrolled for Phd, Right? I thought you were doing Phd!! Anyway congratulation!! :tup::tup:

I have some unsolicited advice for you as my brother was also doing PhD in Penn state Univ in 1994-...He was getting 900 dollar per month as stipend and he managed with that for 5 years!!

1. First do not show any of your work to any friends who is also doing the same papers!! He did that and lost one year.
2. Don't be disheartened sometimes as depression will creep in as you will heard your past friends are earning good amount by getting a nice job.
BTW your guide is an Indian or from any other country

I don't know who the **** my guide is, they gave me a name and number to contact, never bothered to look up. I'm waiting for UCLA and other Universities. Was quite disheartened after getting rejected by UT Austin.

No, i was doing my Master's, and technically still doing my masters. I'm yet to defend my thesis, which is due this May.

@levina

i watched aib roast ( ranveer/arjun episode ) two days ago... what was very unnecessary was the abundant use of f-words and their desi versions... a master jokester never needs to swear.

i also am angry about the "carbs" joke about sonakshi. :angry:
I 'd not watched the complete show,I'd watched only 2 videos forwarded to me on whatsapp and ergo I don't know what the carb joke was about.
The language used was tawdry. I don't know why the media was supporting AIB roast, and poor Aamir khan was labelled a hypocrite for not supporting AIB roast.

Sorry for the delay in reply, I had gone out of town. :)

I 'd not watched the complete show,I'd watched only 2 videos forwarded to me on whatsapp and ergo I don't know what the carb joke was about.
The language used was tawdry. I don't know why the media was supporting AIB roast, and poor Aamir khan was labelled a hypocrite for not supporting AIB roast.

Sorry for the delay in reply, I had gone out of town. :)

the carbs joke is this... arjun kapoor is supposedly the gentleman friend of sonakshi and arjun had been fat until some years back... to keep his present form he has been advised not to touch carbs... but he supposedly touches carbs when he touches sonakshi ( she is chubby compared to the other heroines, yes?? )... how dare they make joke of the lovely sonakshi. :angry:

though she was in the audience and laughed it away.

and even salman and srk were not attending.

the carbs joke is this... arjun kapoor is supposedly the gentleman friend of sonakshi and arjun had been fat until some years back... to keep his present form he has been advised not to touch carbs... but he supposedly touches carbs when he touches sonakshi ( she is chubby compared to the other heroines, yes?? )... how dare they make joke of the lovely sonakshi. :angry:

though she was in the audience and laughed it away.

and even salman and srk were not attending.
Lol
But that was cute isnt it?? (I meant it wasnt as offending, or may be it might've sounded offensive in the video)
I mean yeah the joke was about her weight, but I think she looks cute that way. Isnt it??
She has a pretty smile.

@thesolar65 @levina @jamahir @Donatello @SarthakGanguly @Guynextdoor2
Congratulations!!!! :-)

Keep us updated.

Btw this news also means you're one step closer to buying this ...hm?
Aston-martin-V12-Vantage-widescreen-03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom