What's new

Whatever

but I think she looks cute that way. Isnt it??
She has a pretty smile.

oh, she is lovely that way indeed... i wouldn't want her to become like size-zero kareena ( nahi... nakko !! ) or muscular bipasha ( yuck ).

sonakshi is lovely, especially when she appears close-up on "comedy nights with kapil"... pretty smile, lovely lips, great sense of humor. :smitten: :ashamed:

Btw this news also means you're one step closer to buying this ...hm?
Aston-martin-V12-Vantage-widescreen-03.jpg

some months ago, i saw a mercedes s class... beautiful...

MERCEDES-BENZ-S-class--W222--4853_7.jpg

oh, she is lovely that way indeed... i wouldn't want her to become like size-zero kareena ( nahi... nakko !! ) or muscular bipasha ( yuck ).
Yeah!
whatever went wrong with Bipasha Basu!!
Kareena has said no to size zero now. But one thing's for sure that she and her sister 've made girls conscious about their weight, even women (in their 40's) 're now figure conscious (my chachi ji for example Lol ).
sonakshi is lovely, especially when she appears close-up on "comedy nights with kapil"... pretty smile and lovely lips. :smitten: :ashamed:
Errrrr
I just noticed her smile and eyes. :rolleyes:

some months ago, i saw a mercedes s class... beautiful...

MERCEDES-BENZ-S-class--W222--4853_7.jpg
I luv BMW's and prolly all other German machines. They've a class of their own!!
I don't 've any interest in sports cars ('ve tried Nissan 350Z and it didnt apeal to me at all). And I can't handle 4WDs lolzz... that kinda acceleartion needs a better reaction time, which is not my cup of tea :lol:
My fav car is mini coooooper and beetle. Hehehehe

I luv BMW's and prolly all other German machines. They've a class of their own!!
I don't 've any interest in sports cars ('ve tried Nissan 350Z and it didnt apeal to me at all). And I can't handle 4WDs lolzz... that kinda acceleartion needs a better reaction time, which is not my cup of tea :lol:
Check out BMW M6 Gran Coupe. With 4 doors but very slick and sporty

Kareena has said no to size zero now.

oh, good.

But one thing's for sure that she and her sister 've made girls conscious about their weight,

funny this is that karishma used to look ridiculous in her early days ( thin and those thick eyebrows and no sense of dressing ), but "raja hindustani" turned her glamourous for a while.

even women (in their 40's) 're now figure conscious (my chachi ji for example Lol ).

hope she doesn't fall prey to female gossip and overdo the diet/exercise stuff. :)

I don't 've any interest in sports cars

neither do i.

('ve tried Nissan 350Z and it didnt apeal to me at all).

didn't know you were a maal-daar party. :D

i think traffic problems can be solved like this...

from home, taking a small government-provided automatic ethanol-fuel/electric car to a not-so-far public transportation station.

from there to destination in a very regular government-provided ethanol-fuel/electric bus transport.

no private vehicles allowed on main roads for general citizens.

if this is made compulsory, then we have a actually smart traffic solution.

funny this is that karishma used to look ridiculous in her early days ( thin and those thick eyebrows and no sense of dressing ), but "raja hindustani" turned her glamourous for a while.
As far as my memory goes back there was a very famous song of her's that was released before raja hindustani. I dont remember the lyrics now.

hope she doesn't fall prey to female gossip and overdo the diet/exercise stuff. :)
She does!!
But I like how she inspires others. One day at a park when everyone else in the family was busy with BBQ preparation, my chachi was seen sprinting with my teenager cousin. Lol

didn't know you were a maal-daar party. :D
Not mine!!
It was my cousin's car.

i think traffic problems can be solved like this...

from home, taking a small government-provided automatic ethanol-fuel/electric car to a not-so-far public transportation station.

from there to destination in a very regular government-provided ethanol-fuel/electric bus transport.

no private vehicles allowed on main roads for general citizens.

if this is made compulsory, then we have a actually smart traffic solution.
Just few days back govt of UAE opened up a few charging stations for electric cars. Thats a good beginning!!

Check out BMW M6 Gran Coupe. With 4 doors but very slick and sporty
And superb interiors too!
I liked its safety features. The car can brake own its own after a collision to prevent a second collision. I don't know of any other car which can do that. Every car has ABS but not this feature, am I right?

Yes, in three years probably.
waah mere sher!!! :-)

And superb interiors too!
I liked its safety features. The car can brake own its own after a collision to prevent a second collision. I don't know of any other car which can do that. Every car has ABS but not this feature, am I right?
Sensible Germans. 760LI being their top notch isn't anything less. And do you think Mercedes would fall behind? with their S Class being the benchmark in Safety and luxury with whom all are compared

Kill yourself dude.
Nah man, it got looks and very classic look even compared to Mulsanne I would say. They ruined mulsanne's looks. When we're talking about quality, there's no question about it but I don't like it's driving part. Still it's what it's and doesn't need my approval and would be best if you like it

Italian girls always look good inside British cars.
Ahemmmm! :rolleyes:
Vantage would be nice but I don't like fatty continental
Kill yourself dude.
:lol: :lol:

I love German cars!!!
Hail Hitler!!! :smokin:
(and Japanese too :-) )

Vantage would be nice but I don't like fatty continental
I kinda agree to this one! :agree:

I hope you guys have heard of this car, Audi A9.
Audi_A9_concept_4.jpg

with govinda??
Yes!
Karishma in some brown short skirt..if am not wrong. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom