What's new

Whatever

I'm on your side in this. Trying to find the right word. Cute doesn't fit, beautiful or exotic seem more appropriate, but like you, but perhaps for a different reason, I too find her beautiful.

I'm not even going to make a naughty joke this time.

You just need practice. Plenty of things are juicy, never been a problem for me:partay:.

Well, so much for the moratorium on naughty jokes! That didn't last long at all!
As the date is getting closer Svenny boy is get naughtier :lol:

Btw the real reason why she's in my DP is because I liked her accessories and the way she was modeled. It isn't easy to make such perfect digital models. Hats off to the Brazilian guy who did it. I wonder which software did he use?
I'm assuming it must be MAYA (autodesk). Interested in animation?

See @SvenSvensonov I went from being 'brother' to 'buddy' ! :(

My week is continuing on; its been raining off and on in this past week so no football ! :cry:

Ah, rainy , too eh? Yea its raining outside over here as well. Quite frankly i'm just so happy that temperature is rising here and that winter is slowly fading away. I can't wait for spring to just come. Hows studies and work going for you, bro?

Ah, rainy , too eh? Yea its raining outside over here as well. Quite frankly i'm just so happy that temperature is rising here and that winter is slowly fading away. I can't wait for spring to just come. Hows studies and work going for you, bro?

Life's been going so...so these days....nothing exciting ! :(

Back
Top Bottom