What's new

Whatever

wow, simply wow, but i saw a cruel aspect there, may be that bird has attacked that squirrel (is it?? I GUESS) to eat.

Regrettably, your inclination is most probably correct, though it's the other way around. Weasels, the furry animal, are known to prey upon birds, that's what is happening here... most likely:

From Yes, This Is A Photo Of A Weasel 'Riding' A Woodpecker In Flight

Pretty much what it says on the tin, folks. Although, the weasel is not so much riding the bird as it is, probably, trying to kill and eat it. In any case, the photo is amazing. And while we're no photo-manipulation experts, we're inclined to say it's real.

Photographer Martin Le-May told ITV News he was on a walk with his wife when he heard the "distressed squawking" of a woodpecker:

...I saw that flash of green. So hurriedly I pointed out to Ann the bird and it settled into the grass behind a couple of small silver birch trees. Both of us trained our binoculars and it occurred that the woodpecker was unnaturally hopping about like it was treading on a hot surface. Lots of wing flapping showing that gloriously yellow/white colour interspersed with the flash of red head feathers. Just after I switched from my binoculars to my camera the bird flew across us and slightly in our direction; suddenly it was obvious it had a small mammal on its back and this was a struggle for life.

The woodpecker landed in front of us and I feared the worst. I guess though our presence, maybe 25 metres away, momentarily distracted the weasel. The woodpecker seized the opportunity and flew up and away into some bushes away to our left. Quickly the bird gathered its self respect and flew up into the trees and away from our sight.

@jamahir @WAJsal - here's your answer to the question "what is happening/is that"

OH COME ON LADY FOR SOMEONE SHE IS EVERYTHING AND BEAUTIFUL OF ALL OTHERS..
Oh noooh...just because she doesnt suit your taste doesnt make her ugly.
I love her brown eyes, sharp eyebrows and the complexion and all that she has smeared over her skin. She'S a beautyyyyyy <3 <3

image.jpg

I love her brown eyes, sharp eyebrows and the complexion and all that she has smeared over her skin. She'S a beautyyyyyy <3 <3
her lips this type of lips are just mind blowing....warp them they will slip..ahah

View attachment 199012

I'm on your side in this. Trying to find the right word. Cute doesn't fit, beautiful or exotic seem more appropriate, but like you, but perhaps for a different reason, I too find her beautiful.

I'm not even going to make a naughty joke this time.

Juicy things are difficult to get hold of using your own lips

You just need practice. Plenty of things are juicy, never been a problem for me:partay:.

Well, so much for the moratorium on naughty jokes! That didn't last long at all!

Back
Top Bottom