What's new

Whatever

ladies... not urdu, just some tharki english. :enjoy:
aah.. of course.. lay-deej u meant :smokin:

I read it as ludh-eej <- very mulla sounding, kinda like "tehzeeb se apney ladeej ki khuzbuziat mehfuziey" :P

lai-dis is more common around here :sarcastic:

in light of the above comment, will you modify your comment?? :D
only if you pledge to vote for BJP next time, deal ? :big_boss:

aah.. of course.. lay-deej u meant :smokin:

I read it as ludh-eej <- very mulla sounding, kinda like "tehzeeb se apney ladeej ki khuzbuziat mehfuziey" :P

"khuzbuziat". :lol:

lai-dis is more common around here :sarcastic:

"jf thunder" has declared me the "king of tharkis"... so "ladeej" should become the official word. :agree:

only if you pledge to vote for BJP next time, deal ? :big_boss:

as if. :D

you get angry very soon.
Yes, I 'm known for my temper...but this time I really wanted to change the profile pic. @WAJsal 's question got me thinking that why do I use pretty (though dark) women in my DP?
Or was it the absence of smileys in my previous post which made you misconstrue my post? :)

:sarcastic:

please don't tell me it actually means something :laugh:

no, there is no such word, unless you want to use it as a fun word to mean "whispering" in some make-believe urdu poetry that @levina and @rockstar08 excel. :D

main mehfooz nahi paounga :suicide2:

"main mehfooz nahin rehpaounga". :-)

Yes, I 'm known for my temper...

bacchi ko sarcasm pasand hai, eh??

but this time I really wanted to change the profile pic. @WAJsal 's question got me thinking that why do I use pretty (though dark) women in my DP? Or was it the absence of smileys in my previous post which made you misconstrue my post? :)

what was his question?? and i thought you were reacting in anger to my question by replacing that model's photo with some female in war-paint or ritual decoration.

1. "mehfooz" means "safe", so did you mean "mehboob" ( meaning "beloved" )??
oh shit, I just made that fooz thing up lol

I do know what mehbeoob and mehfil mean, though

2. did you mean "lafz" ( meaning "words" or maybe "lips" )??

resultant translation - "my lady friend's lips will not be spared". :D
neutral-poker-face-no-text-l.png

no, there is no such word, unless you want to use it as a fun word to mean "whispering" in some make-believe urdu poetry that @levina and @rockstar08 excel. :D
@rockstar08
is good at shayari...I just keep rhyming words while trying to irritate him. :lol:

"main mehfooz nahin rehpaounga". :-)
That was not my quote.

bacchi ko sarcasm pasand hai, eh??
Bachhi who???:butcher:

what was his question?? and i thought you were reacting in anger to my question by replacing that model's photo with some female in war-paint or ritual decoration.
Oh its modeled in some animation software, not a real girl.

My lil bro wajsal had asked me why was I changing my DP often, and if it was me in my DP and also why did I change Sara Nuru's pic (though he didnt know her name)?
The one before this was suggested by Chronos.

Okay!
I am not propagating anorexia nervosa.
Changed it!

As if an overweight auntie like yourself could ever propagate anorexia nervosa ! :whistle:

Pehleeiii aaap wazan kummm karein phir baaat karnaa ! :tongue:

As if an overweight auntie like yourself could ever propagate anorexia nervosa ! :whistle:

Pehleeiii aaap wazan kummm karein phir baaat karnaa ! :tongue:
Look who's talking....a baby elephant calls me overweight :haha:
Btw get your eyes tested... aap ko cataract ho gaya hai. Mubarak ho!!! :P

Back
Top Bottom