What's new

Whatever

If i understand @levina is a baby elephant,and @Armstrong white cockroach ?
Interesting.
2266597497.gif

Not much I'm afraid. I'm not acquainted with anyone who attends it, and it's rankings are mediocre. That's all I know.

It was 27th in the UK as per Guardian 2015 table - I thought it maybe considered a good University ! :undecided:

What about Glasgow, Heriot-Watt, Durham and Birmingham ? :what:

If i understand @levina is a baby elephant,and @Armstrong white cockroach ?
Interesting.
2266597497.gif

Yes....yes ! :agree:

@DRaisinHerald - I'll put my picture up for a moment for you, little brother ! :)

It was 27th in the UK as per Guardian 2015 table - I thought it maybe considered a good University ! :undecided:

What about Glasgow, Heriot-Watt, Durham and Birmingham ? :what:

Oh, 27 is actually quite good! I haven't checked the rankings for a couple of years.
Glasgow, Durham and Birmingham are really good, but I don't know about Heriot Watt. I've never really heard of it before, but it's rankings look good. I can personally vouch for Durham and Birmingham.

@Armstrong, who's the chitta kukkar in your DP :o: Surely not you, I've always imagined you to be more the Great Gama type person!

@DRaisinHerald - I'll put my picture up for a moment for you, little brother ! :)

I am honoured, amigo! :cheers:

Oh, 27 is actually quite good! I haven't checked the rankings for a couple of years.
Glasgow, Durham and Birmingham are really good, but I don't know about Heriot Watt. I've never really heard of it before, but it's rankings look good. I can personally vouch for Durham and Birmingham.

Heriot-Watt is no.13 in the UK University league table 2015 - the complete list | Education | The Guardian its even higher in the subject rankings ! :unsure:

@Armstrong, who's the chitta kukkar in your DP :o: Surely not you, I've always imagined you to be more the Great Gama type person!

It is I ! :smokin:

I am honoured, amigo! :cheers:

Now its your turn ! :whistle:

Good ! :tup:

Achaa yaraa; any thoughts about the UK job market for International students ? :what:

I don't think I'm going to be the bearer of good-news on that end. At best the prospects for international students aren't going to be any better than home students. And their not great for us.
Do not quote me on it, and as you already know it does heavily depend on your specific field and the University you graduated from.

I don't think I'm going to be the bearer of good-news on that end. At best the prospects for international students aren't going to be any better than home students.
Do not quote me on it, and as you already know it does heavily depend on your specific field and the University you graduated from.

Do you think a top 20-25 University in the UK for a subject area and overall would be categorized as a good University ?

Do you think a top 20-25 University in the UK for a subject area and overall would be categorized as a good University ?

Yes, definitely. Not only is it only good by British standards, but also by the international standard (they're British Unis after all :-)).

Back
Top Bottom