:blink: :blink:
Mambi who??
Levina da Vinci is my name. :smokin:

Hindi nai aundi tennu? :angry:
It means "health is wealth".
Now you know why lil Jerry runs away after hitting tom cat. :P

Aivanyi?? :coffee:
Hehe kya. Why did you say you made it up? o_O

I didn't mean cry as in "tasway bahana", I was referring to ;cray; - the smiley.

O khudaya. ye "aesa" kon hy jo sirf tumharay sath e hota hy? Must be some stalker.

Mambi tum. Mambi ki ambi tum.
Levina da Vaccine

I'm a paindu (and proud). :)

Well the truth is that i don't have any special love for alcoholic drinks save the beer which i find to be quite refreshing and hence i drink it on a regular basis but whenever i am with my buddies i end up drinking booze which i don't like to drink as they make me a full fledged "bewra":p:

that's the whole point of drinking. It gives you confidence to let loose.

Refer to my signature.

Hehe kya. Why did you say you made it up? o_O

I didn't mean cry as in "tasway bahana", I was referring to ;cray; - the smiley.

O khudaya. ye "aesa" kon hy jo sirf tumharay sath e hota hy? Must be some stalker.

Mambi tum. Mambi ki ambi tum.
Levina da Vaccine

I'm a paindu (and proud). :)

Can you tellme what this means? (sorry for being stupid).

i am more or less an uncle but i am not fat.

and majority of members are crazy college boys with no respect for age or experience or capability or work or ambition.

fake-book and what-the-hell-is-that... umm... those are useless things anyway.

that's my life right there.

Funny, I don't have a twitter, I do have a facebook account, but use it time to time as an alternative to E-mail.

Can you tellme what this means? (sorry for being stupid).
He'll come back tommorow, so to slack your curiosity let me tell you paindu means villager, unfortunately villagers 've the ill-reputation of being uncultured.So the word is usually used as a taunt...or so I think. :)

that's my life right there.

Funny, I don't have a twitter, I do have a facebook account, but use it time to time as an alternative to E-mail.
You and @jamahir must live among the dinosaurs. 8-)
Use technology to your advantage, subscribe to sone interesting pages on fb, instead of just using the msg app: Levina gyaani baba:angel:
or should it be babi???:P

Seriously fb or WhatsApp band .... Hey bhagwan .... Arey kyu complain nhi karti aise logo Ki .... Kisi or Ki vajah se apni lifestyle kyu change karni .....
Kahi pdf Ki id band na karni pad jaye dekh lo.....
nahi mujhe fb pasand bhi nahi hai, pdf ki id band nai karne padegi, till now I have not seen any bad INDIAN :-)

fake-book and what-the-hell-is-that... umm... those are useless things anyway.
ok so uncle :P :D , fb or whatsapp is not made for me, I am bit different, :P
actually its been only 3 years from completing my studies and before that I was a big surfer, lots of chit chat lots of fun but now life is in a different direction, can't handle fb anymore lol

nahi mujhe fb pasand bhi nahi hai, pdf ki id band nai karne padegi, till now I have not seen any bad INDIAN :-)

ok so uncle :P :D , fb or whatsapp is not made for me, I am bit different, :P
actually its been only 3 years from completing my studies and before that I was a big surfer, lots of chit chat lots of fun but now life is in a different direction, can't handle fb anymore lol

Acha hai.... But WhatsApp acha hai family or ache friend group k liye .....
Have you completed your studies?

perhaps you didn't read my intro post, yes gov wali but not in drdo.

Intro post nhi padha kabhi bhi Kisi ka idhar.....
Main toh ye whatever wale section p bhi nhi aata tha .... Par @levina ne tag karna chalu kiya toh aane lga ..... Btw Kis department me ho?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom