What's new

Whatever

Fellow Lahoris here, look what i came across !!! When did this happen ? Looks like a hell of a photoshop.

McDonalds_Gulberg.jpg

Why are you always after members' real identities/pics Levina? I remember you once reverse-image-searched an Indian Army officer's display picture.
My curiosity got the better of me.Lolzz
No gal in her sane mind would post her real pic on a defence forum like this.
So I checked that member's DP and realised that the pic was stolen from a Pakistani site.
I actually luv my spy job. :devil:

Btw the army officer you're talking about was @SarthakGanguly :lol:
Actually I should be reverse image searching his present DP. Kaun sa cartoon hai pata toh chale. :lol:

On the other hand, one has to stay friends with you for 6 months for them to even ask you your name.
Yeah ...6 months on or off the forum is a must.
But your curiosity made me suspicious so I never told you my name. :lol:

No wonder your taken for an agent. LOL
Grrrr...I hate being called a dual agent.

You used to cheer for Jerry, why this loyalty switch now?
whoever told you that :coffee:.
i'm still jerry and you 're the tom cat with a broken nasal bridge.

Kidding!!!
Ab tum serious na ho jana...u r a very senti-menti character. :tsk:

Btw how do you know all this??o_O
You hardly come online.

Last edited:
My curiosity got the better of me.Lolzz
No gal in her sane mind would post her real pic on a defence forum like this.
So I checked that member's DP and realised that the pic was stolen from a Pakistani site.
I actually luv my spy job. :devil:

Btw the army officer you're talking about was @SarthakGanguly :lol:
Actually I should be reverse image searching his present DP. Kaun sa cartoon hai pata toh chale. :lol:

Yeah ...6 months on or off the forum is a must.
But your curiosity made me suspicious so I never told you my name. :lol:

Grrrr...I hate being called a dual agent.

whoever told you that :coffee:.
i'm still jerry and you 're the tom cat with a broken nasal bridge.

Kidding!!!
Ab tum serious na ho jana...u r a very senti-menti character. :tsk:

Btw how do you know all this??o_O
You hardly come online.
Pic was not an army officer. Look similar. :devil:

in 2013? ans thats not a P.S.
What? You mean to say that it snowed in Lahore in 2013 ? This pic is not from 2013. It is more than 8 years old. Because in the bottom right corner of this pic there is supposed to be subway restaurant which is missing. Its been more than 8 years since it opened there.

What? You mean to say that it snowed in Lahore in 2013 ? This pic is not from 2013. It is more than 8 years old. Because in the bottom right corner of this pic there is supposed to be subway restaurant which is missing. Its been more than 8 years since it opened there.

it wasnt snow fall and that pic is not "8 years old" ... it was hailstorm... n the pic is from 2012 or 11"

hailstorm in lahore - Google Search

@DESERT FIGHTER

you guys have snow there?

lol.. what a question..

Btw sorry Gru dutt bhai for calling you madam ji.I am actually drunk at this moment and hence mixed up your avatar with that of @Blue_Eyes ma'am and hence wrote "madam ji" in that post because i thought i was replying to her.:DAnyway the muhavra was awesome:yahoo:.
lol :D were you sarcastic or do you really drink? :o:

lol :D were you sarcastic or do you really drink? :o:
Well i drink "occasionally";) but the problem is whenever i drink i end up making a fool of myself in front of others like what i did in this forum by referring Guru Dutt bhai as "madam ji":(.That's the main reason why i prefer beer over any other alcoholic drink:cheers:

Well i drink "occasionally";) but the problem is whenever i drink i end up making a fool of myself in front of others like what i did in this forum by referring Guru Dutt bhai as "madam ji":(.That's the main reason why i prefer beer over any other alcoholic drink:cheers:
good for you :D

good for you :D
Well the truth is that i don't have any special love for alcoholic drinks save the beer which i find to be quite refreshing and hence i drink it on a regular basis but whenever i am with my buddies i end up drinking booze which i don't like to drink as they make me a full fledged "bewra":p:

Sharma ji. . Leave that kid alone. . Let him enjoy his trolling.

U pay attention on me :cool::cool::cool:

Long time no see. . . Mai apki yaad me sookh ke kaanta ho raha hu :D:D:D
Pandey Ji, aap ko koi haq nahi banta ke aap internet chalayein :p:

Well the truth is that i don't have any special love for alcoholic drinks save the beer which i find to be quite refreshing and hence i drink it on a regular basis but whenever i am with my buddies i end up drinking booze which i don't like to drink as they make me a full fledged "bewra":p:
very common problem with boys :D
be carefull alcohol is dangerous for health. :P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom