What's new

Whatever

russia has great respect among the independent peoples of the world, and russia militarily can defeat usa in conventional war ( land/sea ) and nuclear ( many times over ).

people get misled about usa being "powerful" because the usa military is aggressively imperialistic and continuously makes invasions but russia's last major war being with georgia in 2008.

but look at how russia is supplying syria despite syria being in a four-year-old war with nato proxies... here, russia is taking on not only usa but all of nato and gulf allies.

if russia decides to go en-masse into ukraine, usa will not dare do anything.
You might love to be a Russian b!tch but excuse us Indians out of it.

@jamahir
How is your clockless processor coming along?

the project is static for the last three months... the processor architecture is fixed, i think... and the last i worked on was the os application and graphical environment architecture.

new ideas haven't come yet, like writer's block... trying to arrange money.

by the way, last time we spoke you had indian flags, yes?? come on, tell us... don't be shy. :D

You might love to be a Russian b!tch but excuse us Indians out of it.

i am a comrade, not something else.

and i don't understand the local fascination with obama and the western governments generally.

the project is static for the last three months... the processor architecture is fixed, i think... and the last i worked on was the os application and graphical environment architecture.

new ideas haven't come yet, like writer's block... trying to arrange money.

by the way, last time we spoke you had indian flags, yes?? come on, tell us... don't be shy. :D
Asynchronous circuits is an active area of research if i am not mistaken and yet you have already mastered them ?

No you are mistaken, i never had indian flags.

i am a comrade, not something else.

and i don't understand the local fascination with obama and the western governments generally.
No you ain't no comrade, you are an Islamislist groupie hiding in russian bearskin hat.

Come here @BDforever buddy, ..... :butcher:
1_1329579333.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom