What's new

Whatever

hey chak!
How 're you??

7632302.png

:lol: :lol:

oh the pleasure was all mine.

badhiya bhai ... job kaisa chal raha hai. Shadi Delhi mein toh bula lena .... botal hum apni le aayeenge. :p:

do sal ki tek lag gayi mere vyaah me. . .bawle pandit ne rishwad lene se mana kar diya :mad::mad::mad:

hey chak!
How 're you??

7632302.png

:lol: :lol:
mai ekdum jal bin machhli jaisa. . .tussi ? :D:D:D

do sal ki tek lag gayi mere vyaah me. . .bawle pandit ne rishwad lene se mana kar diya :mad::mad::mad:

mai ekdum jal bin machhli jaisa. . .tussi ? :D:D:D
Enjoy the courtship period. you won't get this time back. On a personal level bhaga ke shadi kar lo ......

Badhia!!
Dubai aana hoga?
Eid aa rahi hai kya?

Hi there!
I'm sorry to rain on your party ...i just saw your question and told you what I heard from my kashmiri frens.

regards

Inni jaldi kyun hai??
@Dem!god
kuch sikhoo!! :lol:

Badhia!!
Dubai aana hoga?

pata nahi . .bas chull padi rehti hai jaldi se ho jane ki . .:D:D:D

Enjoy the courtship period. you won't get this time back. On a personal level bhaga ke shadi kar lo ......

Eid aa rahi hai kya?
na bhai . . maa baap bade mushkil se mane hain :D:D:D

Kashmiri on a normal day.

Urdu while making slogans(to reach a wider audience). :D
thank you there!!
Somebody here had objections when I posted something similar. :)
Eid aa rahi hai kya?
Eid iss baar july me hai :lol:
Arrey tumhari shaadi kaise ho sakti hai??
Doval is still a bachelor I heard. :lol: :lol:

naya naya khoon laga hai .... kyon cheetay ko discourage kar rahi ho.
cheeta kaun??? :undecided:
I know a guy called Ranjeetay :P

na bhai . . maa baap bade mushkil se mane hain :D:D:D
arre court marriage mein maa baap ko koi mushkil nahi hogi. 2 saal baad dhoom dhaam se logo ka khana paani kar lena :p:

@Armstrong --- how beautiful is the Kashmiri tongue ! Sounds so beautiful !

I don't understand a single word of it because neither I nor anyone in my family speaks or understands Koshur !

My ancestral village is called Khrew in Indian Occupied Kashmir; my Great-Grandfather, being a cloth merchant, moved from there to Srinagar (capital of Indian Occupied Kashmir) and started a business between Srinagar, Kabul (present-day Afghanistan) and Rawalpindi (present-day Pakistani Punjab) because Kashmir is geographically and culturally contiguous to present-day Pakistan which is why there are hundreds of thousands of us Kashmiris in Pakistani Punjab. So in the late 1800s he permanently settled in Rawalpindi where my Grandfather was born and like the many hundreds of thousands of other Kashmiris who settled in Punjab we assimilated with the local culture and language. So my languages are Urdu and Punjabi and my culture is that of Punjab. I am a Kashmiri of Punjab ! :smokin:

The rest of my Grandfather's relatives and many thousands of other Kashmiris either made it to Pakistan at the time of the Partition or like many others were butchered along the way; I've got a family relative out of who's family of 60 some individuals only two Brothers made it to Pakistan from Kashmir...the rest of them were cut along the way !

Which is precisely why we Kashmiris or at least those in my family and extended family view ourselves first, second and last as Pakistanis - This is our Motherland...our Sacred Homeland !

My cousins on the other hand in Azad Kashmir can speak Koshur and do prescribe to some of the culture of the Kashmir Valley but its been almost 70 years so most of them have assimilated with their local culture as well so Pahari language and influences have come into their family too.

Heck my cousins even got me to attend Koshur classes here at a local university to be in-tune with my 'Kashmiri Roots'; I had to choose between football or those classes. I went to a few but then I decided that 'to hell with my roots....football here I come' ! :sarcastic:

@Dr. Stranglove - No reply ! :(

there 're diff theories. :)

this reporter, drishya nair, is writing on hear-say... she probably hadn't ever heard of libya before 2011, or even met someone from libya during.

According to reports, his bodyguards, in addition to being women, were chosen for being virgins. Furthermore, they had to take a vow of chastity

that is nonsense... in the link i gave above ( the guards tortured by nato puppets ), one female guard had tried to escape with her boyfriend... gaddafi's own daughter died in the american bombing of his compound in 1986... gaddafi wasn't a cruel man but one of the kindest... he did not deny his female guards of their natural wants and desires... they led their personal lives as they pleased... ms. nair was simply being silly.

Sporting lipstick and high heels in a country where women wore veils in public

nonsense again... the "veils" ( burqa ) came back recently, thus corrupting minds...

1. but this is muammar's daughter, ayesha, in previous years...

aisha-gaddafi.jpg

image.jpg

2. this is ayesha in 2011 and after... elegant... note the green, it is symbolic...

1325265307400.cached.jpg

AishaGaddafi630lm.jpg

Aisha-Gaddafi-at-a-rally.-007.jpg

3. old photo with muammar's wife on the right...

95031135_Wife_204995b.jpg

4. this is hala misrati, a famous pro-jamahiriya newsreader from before ( it seems ) 2011...

halamisrati2_1.jpg

Speaking for the first time to media, she said: “There were three permanent bodyguards. They would travel with Gaddafi to many destinations. But on every foreign trip, Ali explains, Gaddafi wanted an additional four female bodyguards. “I would choose those girls. The women would be very excited if they were picked for a Qaddafi trip.”

firstly, the article writes so calmly of this lady's interview as if she wouldn't have been tortured... secondly, what do you find shocking in the bolded line??

oh, i know of this book... "gaddafi's harem" by annick cojean, a perverted female propagating the cause of nato genocider.

Cojean met Soraya in Tripoli in October 2011 and was immediately struck by her great beauty: apparently, she resembles the actress Angelina Jolie.

did this cojean female come to tripoli in that month with hillary kill-in-tons who laughing cackled "i came, i saw, he died"??

annick cojean is a nato propagandist... a tool and a fool.

Gaddafi (left) as a young man in 1973 shortly after seizing power. He was known to abduct women from their own wedding ceremonies as the ultimate show of omnipotence

watch the pro-gaddafi fanaticism in this lady... the vid is a famous one from before october 2011...

for a real and fine review of that book, read this... ( 'Gaddafi’s harem': Sex as a weapon of mass deception - English pravda.ru ).

Who are Russia and UN to guarantee something?

they are powers.

russia is a strong and influential successor to a great society that was formed of revolution... the uno is there to satisfy the pro-west urges of much of the indian public and establishment.

east and west... and remember, i didn't include china deliberately.

lol ....where did our friend @jamahir gone?

i was finding pictures and typing... took a long time.

russia is a strong and influential successor to a great society that was formed of revolution... the uno is there to satisfy the pro-west urges of much of the indian public and establishment.

east and west... and remember, i didn't include china deliberately.

i was finding pictures and typing... took a long time.
Russia is a strong country no doubt but that doesn't mean it's a counter weight for US.

Russia is a strong country no doubt but that doesn't mean it's a counter weight for US.

russia has great respect among the independent peoples of the world, and russia militarily can defeat usa in conventional war ( land/sea ) and nuclear ( many times over ).

people get misled about usa being "powerful" because the usa military is aggressively imperialistic and continuously makes invasions but russia's last major war being with georgia in 2008.

but look at how russia is supplying syria despite syria being in a four-year-old war with nato proxies... here, russia is taking on not only usa but all of nato and gulf allies.

if russia decides to go en-masse into ukraine, usa will not dare do anything.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom