What's new

Whatever

how so?? i only wrote of internal south asian peace work and cooperation... russia and united nations are enough guarantors that india/pakistan/bangladesh will not start quarrel with each other... they are guarantors of peace, not masters.
Who are Russia and UN to guarantee something?

there 're diff theories. :)
I understand from your DP that you enjoy cartoons but ... seriously how can you tolerate this loony toon?

@rockstar08 ,

You don't have to do weight lifting --- you can buff up by doing cardio and swimming. I do mostly cardio, swimming and if ever, i lift only light weights.

You can't buff up through cardio alone; besides cardio is for fat aunties who can't fit into their swim suits not for men ! :o:

Men pump iron ! :smokin:

But Swimming is a great all round exercises; easy on the joints, builds strength and endurance especially if you use some of the more difficult variations of swimming like the butterfly ! :)

I used to be such a great swimmer; then my community's pool closed down because of a dengue outbreak ! :cry:

You can't buff up through cardio alone; besides cardio is for fat aunties who can't fit into their swim suits not for men ! :o:

Men pump iron ! :smokin:

But Swimming is a great all round exercises; easy on the joints, builds strength and endurance especially if you use some of the more difficult variations of swimming like the butterfly ! :)

I used to be such a great swimmer; then my community's pool closed down because of a dengue outbreak ! :cry:

I don't want to get too 'buff', just toned and sculpted. ;)

Here's my body so far...

I understand from your DP that you enjoy cartoons but ... seriously how can you tolerate this loony toon?
tum bhi na... :lol:
You must read his posts in science and technology section. :)
Besides looney toons were cute isnt it?? :P
ilustracoes-baby-looney-tunes_18-3712.jpg

When I say lift 'weights' I'm not expecting to become a miniaturized version of Arnold ! :o:

I'm talking about the kind of physique that Olympic Powerlifters have; they're not huge but are they ripped to the core ? Hell Yeah ! :smokin:

And they're very strong too because they don't do endless isolationist exercises that continue to increase the size of your muscle till you end up with a bloated bosom but instead they concentrate on compound exercises like Squats, Deadlifts, Weighted Pullups etc. ! :)

Do them; you won't get big and you'll get buffed ! Tell you what google 'Stronglifts.Com' and check their website and their program out....I've used it...its very good, it doesn't cost you a dime and you save up on a lot of time because you're only doing 3-4 functional exercises per workout !

yes are you too?

Armstrong the Butt - Pleased to meet you ! :cheers:

And what are you ? Dar, Mir, Khawaja, Sheikh, Kakeizai ? :azn:

When I say lift 'weights' I'm not expecting to become a miniaturized version of Arnold ! :o:

I'm talking about the kind of physique that Olympic Powerlifters have; they're not huge but are they ripped to the core ? Hell Yeah ! :smokin:

And they're very strong too because they don't do endless isolationist exercises that continue to increase the size of your muscle till you end up with a bloated bosom but instead they concentrate on compound exercises like Squats, Deadlifts, Weighted Pullups etc. ! :)

Do them; you won't get big and you'll get buffed ! Tell you what google 'Stronglifts.Com' and check their website and their program out....I've used it...its very good, it doesn't cost you a dime and you save up on a lot of time because you're only doing 3-4 functional exercises per workout !

I'll check that out, man. Maybe i can switch up the routine doing 30 mins upper body , and 30 mins swimming.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom