What's new

Whatever

but smiling insanely into a cell phone does not constitute entertainment.

I don't consider "smiling insanely in to a cellphone" entertainment either. However, activities like gaming do constitute as entertainment, & to an extent so does taking pictures with friends & family. I do agree that being obsessed with taking selfies throughout the day is ridiculous.

for tens of thousands of years, there have been other things... music, singing, talking, funny poems, flirting, painting etc... those are timeless.

Of course, & these activities still exist today & have continued to evolve over time. Music, socialization, meeting women, et cetera are activities all of us engage in & enjoy.

Besides, taking pictures with family & friends is just a modern method of preserving memories akin to painting & sculptures people had made of themselves in the past or of their loved ones.

do reserve your opposition for a moment and read that essay... it applies to all eras and cultures.

I skimmed through it & to be honest, I found nothing noteworthy. Civilizations vary in status, & every era & culture has suffered its own share of problems. Plenty of higher civilizations introspected & compared themselves to others to understand their short comings & areas in which they succeeded. Human beings do derive disadvantages from the herd mentality, but this aspect of evolution does have its own set of benefits too. The more appropriate method to manage it is to educate & train them to think using logic & reason so that they do not fall in to its shortcomings. As for corruption in societies, there are plenty of examples in which different people stood up against cruelty, tyranny, & corruption.

All in all, the article just seems to be the pointless blabbering of a corrupt dictator who was from the looks of things deluded in to believing that his ideas could help save humanity, but ironically died in a revolution himself. What it comes down to is this, nations that struggle to prosper will survive of their own accord. However, nations that are infected with laziness, corruption, & obsessive love of leisure will die of their own accord, & as history indicates, they might be replaced by people that are better.

only under torture will i be convinced to involve in such a pointless task. :sniper:

then you can at least do two thing... (a). use cell for fixing meets, (b). change to email communication, with your cell phone set for email notification.

i myself have achieved quite a bit with landline phone, email, internet pages, internet forum ( not this one ).

@jbgt90 @Jf Thunder

i have dissolved the "people's republic of tharkiya"... tharakpan is a elite occupation... it will become too ordinary if an entire society is created for it.

from now on, i will be what "jf thunder" called me... chief of tharki staff ( cots ). :agree:
what have i done? i have created a monster. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what have i done? i have created a monster. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

may my decadent tribe be ever victorious... :cheers:

So, bow before me , i am your leader in perverseness:D

the tharak revolution requires comrades... let us find different areas of operation.

How are you my friend? havent seen you for a few days.

i tried to keep my promise of self-exile from pdf... came right back two days. :lol: pdf is addictive.

the tharak revolution requires comrades... let us find different areas of operation.

i tried to keep my promise of self-exile from pdf... came right back two days. :lol: pdf is addictive.
I know mate. i visited this site first in 2008 , registered in 2010 . the quality of discussion was better those days. more related to defense, now a days its more about politics .

comrade .. what happened to 40 students who lost there life in mexico. Why nobody talks about them here, is it because they are not muslims?

comrade .. what happened to 40 students who lost there life in mexico. Why nobody talks about them here, is it because they are not muslims?

edit: okay, found this... ( Mexico horrified by suspected massacre of 43 students - Yahoo News )

In taped confessions, the suspects said they bundled the 43 in the back of two trucks, took them to a nearby landfill, killed them and used fuel, wood, tires and plastic to burn their bodies for 14 hours.

this is terrible.

The students had traveled to the city of Iguala to raise funds but hijacked four buses to return home, a common practice among the young men from a school known as a bastion of left-wing activism.

there seems to be political motivation for the killings.

Last edited:
bas tere ek deedar ki khatir bhopal ke chakkar kat-ta rehta hun.
pdf pe aake 'neelum -zelam run off the river' tak parhta rehta hun.
@Blue_Eyes just sayin hi..

bas tere ek deedar ki khatir bhopal ke chakkar kat-ta rehta hun.
pdf pe aake 'neelum -zelam run off the river' tak parhta rehta hun.
@Blue_Eyes just sayin hi..
come on this is not fb or whatsapp, stick to defence related post bhaiyalal bhaiya :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom