What's new

Whatever

225bb488468a95b9b25648776bf9f9cb.jpg

what is written in urdu??

yes, it also sounds cheap to be said directly to a lady, but "gulabo" i would say can be... :D
It's about the dialect and the way you say it. I am sure ... if a Haryanvi said something similar to a girl from Bangalore. He won't get the same response to one he would get in say Delhi.

Ur learning broo :D

i knew it automatically because i am a bit of a besharam flirt and top tharki. :D

It's about the dialect and the way you say it. I am sure ... if a Haryanvi said something similar to a girl from Bangalore. He won't get the same response to one he would get in say Delhi.

good analysis, and i will emphasize one part of your words... the way it is said... if said in a sensuous manner or gentle-but-flirty manner, either the lady ( or ladies ) will understand it immediately, or will say "what". :D

i knew it automatically because i am a bit of a besharam flirt and top tharki. :D

good analysis, and i will emphasize one part of your words... the way it is said... if said in a sensuous manner or gentle-but-flirty manner, either the lady will understand it immediately, or will say "what". :D
Ranjit+as+fu+man+Chu.JPG

nah .... there is nothing called gentle-but-flirty manner up north. It's up straight rude. so be ready to get a rude reply back. you have to be quick on your feet to come back with a nice come back to impress.

Ranjit+as+fu+man+Chu.JPG

nah .... there is nothing called gentle-but-flirty manner up north. It's up straight rude. so be ready to get a rude reply back. you have to be quick on your feet to come back with a nice come back to impress.
desi women are too uptight.

You should be ashamed of yourself. thu thu hai ..... i am trying to turn a new leaf .. but you want to poke my naughty side to get something nasty out here.

ah, that is ranjeet sahaab ( the original ) in disguise...

never been there... when i go, i will try whatever i know... anything short of them calling the police or public.

an injured smile can loosen some uptight ladeej.

this was such a nice place to flirt..you guys are opening the game. puri tactic ki dissection kar daloge kya!! sabne thada banna hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom