What's new

Whatever

happy new year friends.. wish you all the best in 2015 @Jazzbot @Akheilos @levina @Ravi Nair :)
Good to see you after so long.Hope you're enjoying your party. :)

new-year-advance-quotes.jpg

for the first time i agree with psychiatrists.

I guess this obsession with taking selfies repetitively all day might have something to do with low self-esteem. If not that, some people; probably paranoid after noting that they can not view the world from a 3rd person perspective may sub-consciously want to remind themselves that they have faces just like other humans & animals. If we take that in to consideration, it probably is a mental disorder. :lol:

Enhhh??
I hate the front camera of all the smart phones.
And i click photos with my frens only.:yes4:

Ah, so what? You can take selfies with the rear camera too. :rolleyes:

If your friends are with you constantly taking selfies all day, then guess what? All of you should consider Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. :lol:

Of course, this doesn't apply if you are talking about group photos at a party or something & are simply trying to get everyone in the shot.

However, when people speak of "selfies", they are generally referring to taking pictures of yourself alone.

The pics posted were heart wrenching. And I have started avoiding that subject because it hurts too much.

They definitely were heart wrenching, & I was so furious that day that I went out for a long walk to simply calm myself down. Of course, I still get angry as hell whenever I think about it, & I am definitely not happy with everything the government has done so far to combat this plague.

ohhhh
I dont remember what exactly we discussed about cataphracts but I do remember your alcohol thread. :lol:

It had something to do with using a camel for transportation in a desert, & I said I would prefer a cataphract instead. :lol:

Yeah, I remember that thread too. So what do you think of the Windows Phone series? :P :laughcry:

**********​

P.S. I apologize for the late reply. Both of you might be wondering, why I responded in the "Whatever" thread instead of the original one, & the answer is because the other thread has been dead for too long, & I am not in the mood to revive it.

I guess this obsession with taking selfies repetitively all day might have something to do with low self-esteem. If not that, some people; probably paranoid after noting that they can not view the world from a 3rd person perspective may sub-consciously want to remind themselves that they have faces just like other humans & animals. If we take that in to consideration, it probably is a mental disorder. :lol:

i agree, it is low self-esteem, plus defeatist attitude.

i would say that selfie doers will not reject the other wrong popular cultures like dieting/gymming ( for females ), alcohol ( males ), gathering college degrees, being prayer/ritual fanatics, being money minded, being petty etc

it is easier for them to selfie than to become involved in invention or revolution ( big or small )... it is easier to selfie than to talk about world affairs for two hours... it is easier to smile insanely for a selfie than to look critically and calmly at their degenerate and unjust nations and cultures.

selfie is the same as video games... those first person shooter games, those "strategy games", those car racing games, those "historical" games, those war games, those "space" games... no one who has ever played a "strategy" video game has ever taken over the world... the war games continue the western government propaganda against the "commie" bloc... the "space" games will not produce another elon musk... also, the video games destroy the idea of imaginations that come from reading or listening.

how easy it is to selfie and play video games than to actually do something good...

there is a very perceptive, direct and simple essay written by muammar gaddafi, describing the attitudes and cultures of the unthinking masses... "death to the incapable - until revolution"... ( http://www.mathaba.net/news/arab.shtml?x=628361 ).

selfie is the same as video games... those first person shooter games, those "strategy games", those car racing games, those "historical" games, those war games, those "space" games... no one who has ever played a "strategy" video game has ever taken over the world... the war games continue the western government propaganda against the "commie" bloc... the "space" games will not produce another elon musk... also, the video games destroy the idea of imaginations that come from reading or listening.

how easy it is to selfie and play video games than to actually do something good...
what, you're against video games too ?!?! that's got to be a new low :tsk:

Men and women may be each others metaphysical equals. But we are most certainly not equivalent.

tell my wife that.....

and i think she will skin u alive muhahaha...

lol that was a joke, but man, you are talking to a man that married a woman whom once wrote to the Swedish Ministry of Defence demanding seperate set of Underwear for male and female soldier lol.

So i dunno...

what, you're against video games too ?!?! that's got to be a new low :tsk:

the only video game i ever played was one called "columns" on qnx operating system... the game is the qnx version of tetris... all the other games are useless. :agree:

by the way, i don't keep a cell phone... never had one. :partay:

but man, you are talking to a man that married a woman whom once wrote to the Swedish Ministry of Defence demanding seperate set of Underwear for male and female soldier lol.

is sweden that unisex now, trying to erase all differences of life between male and female?? :what:

i agree, it is low self-esteem, plus defeatist attitude.

i would say that selfie doers will not reject the other wrong popular cultures like dieting/gymming ( for females ), alcohol ( males ), gathering college degrees, being prayer/ritual fanatics, being money minded, being petty etc

it is easier for them to selfie than to become involved in invention or revolution ( big or small )... it is easier to selfie than to talk about world affairs for two hours... it is easier to smile insanely for a selfie than to look critically and calmly at their degenerate and unjust nations and cultures.

there is a very perceptive, direct and simple essay written by muammar gaddafi, describing the attitudes and cultures of the unthinking masses... "death to the incapable - until revolution"... ( http://www.mathaba.net/news/arab.shtml?x=628361 ).

LOL! :lol:

I think your criticism is blows things way out of proportion. Playing video games is certainly not a waste of time, & a person taking pictures of himself or herself is definitely not engaging in degenerate behavior. As long as leisurely activities are managed appropriately, there shouldn't be any ill side effects from them. Human beings like all other animals need time to relax & our various forms of entertainment do not stop us from pursuing our goals. Of course, I do not consider drug abuse or alcoholism entertainment.

By the way, I am against communism & cultural Marxism, & I certainly do not care about a dictator like Gaddafi.

the only video game i ever played was one called "columns" on qnx operating system... the game is the qnx version of tetris... all the other games are useless. :agree:

is sweden that unisex now, trying to erase all differences of life between male and female?? :what:

down with unisex underwear...

Human beings like all other animals need time to relax & our various forms of entertainment do not stop us from pursuing our goals.

but smiling insanely into a cell phone does not constitute entertainment.

for tens of thousands of years, there have been other things... music, singing, talking, funny poems, flirting, painting etc... those are timeless.

By the way, I am against communism & cultural Marxism, & I certainly do not care about a dictator like Gaddafi.

do reserve your opposition for a moment and read that essay... it applies to all eras and cultures.

down with unisex underwear...

yes, down with unisex underwear, down with anti-natural activities... :partay: :cheers:

oh course, tetris the glorious soviet game ! , I've played a fair bit myself :P

they've come a long way since, you should try some newer ones :guns:

great about the phone, I'm planning to go phone less in the future too, lived half my life without mobiles, think I'll manage just fine ;) unfortunately, it's a bit of a necessary evil for now :hitwall:

they've come a long way since, you should try some newer ones :guns:

only under torture will i be convinced to involve in such a pointless task. :sniper:

great about the phone, I'm planning to go phone less in the future too, lived half my life without mobiles, think I'll manage just fine ;) unfortunately, it's a bit of a necessary evil for now :hitwall:

then you can at least do two thing... (a). use cell for fixing meets, (b). change to email communication, with your cell phone set for email notification.

i myself have achieved quite a bit with landline phone, email, internet pages, internet forum ( not this one ).

@jbgt90 @Jf Thunder

i have dissolved the "people's republic of tharkiya"... tharakpan is a elite occupation... it will become too ordinary if an entire society is created for it.

from now on, i will be what "jf thunder" called me... chief of tharki staff ( cots ). :agree:

only under torture will i be convinced to involve in such a pointless task. :sniper:

then you can at least do two thing... (a). use cell for fixing meets, (b). change to email communication, with your cell phone set for email notification.

i myself have achieved quite a bit with landline phone, email, internet pages, internet forum ( not this one ).

@jbgt90 @Jf Thunder

i have dissolved the "people's republic of tharkiya"... tharakpan is a elite occupation... it will become too ordinary if an entire society is created for it.

from now on, i will be what "jf thunder" called me... chief of tharki staff ( cots ). :agree:
You can be my chief of staff , but i still am the KING:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom