What's new

Whatever

Yup...english, urdu, panjabi, afrikaans, a sprinkling of gujrati and a bit of arabic. I used to know Sotho as a young kid but now it's all gone :(
Sotho??
And wat were u doing in Africa?? :D
I understand a lot of languages (Indian mostly) and lil bit of Arabic but I speak fluently in only 3 languages.
Not if:chilli: u have alzheimer's
Tell me about it :coffee:

Smoking some kinda stuff might actually make the brain a lil more alert is what I heard. But I'm not sure which one?? :undecided:
I believe the disease you are referring to is Parkinsons...and also IBS.
Hmm??

Yeah it's a language spoken in SA and in Lesotho...Sotho language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to my physio professor (an Indian btw) smoking prevents Parkinsons disease and irritable bowel disease.

@levina @he-man check out this vid:
apparently in Indonesia they claim smoking cures cancer and just about every other disease known to man...there are actual doctors there who advocate this and have hospitals where you get treated with cigarettes.

Yeah it's a language spoken in SA and in Lesotho...Sotho language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to my physio professor (an Indian btw) smoking prevents Parkinsons disease and irritable bowel disease.

apparently in Indonesia they claim smoking cures cancer and just about every other disease known to man...there are actual doctors there who advocate this and have hospitals where you get treated with cigarettes.
@levina I actually was born in SA and live there...my flags are are a bit confused and I don't know how to change them.

hmm? :undecided:
Dara diya Mujhe!! :lol:
That title doesn't suit me.I'm just a muddle brained person.:P
I would recommend other names for that title like
@Capt.Popeye @Joe Shearer (I sit with a dictionary when I read his posts...kidding!! :D) @OrionHunter (a new word in each post) and @SarthakGanguly.
Hmm then among Pakistanis @Horus and @Oscar (most of what he writes is Greek/Chinese/ Japanese to me) and there's one more Pakistani whom I want to tag but khair choro.
What I've noticed is most of the Pakistani 're poetic( even when making slanderous posts).Lolzz why so?? Is it Urdu that makes 'em poetic??
And wait they write such long sentences that their entire post of 7-8lines has one full stop (and full of commas). :blink:
@thesolar65 were we not taught to write shorter sentences?? My teacher used to be very strict. :(

Smoking is injurious to health!! :agree:

Now,now; @levina ji.... what crime have I now committed to get 'labelled' like this? :)

spy.gif

@levina I actually was born in SA and live there...my flags are are a bit confused and I don't know how to change them.
thanks for that video!
The part where a guy addicted to heroin showed a hole in his vein, i just shut my eyes.I could not look at his hand..it was shocking!!!

Now,now; @levina ji.... what crime have I now committed to get 'labelled' like this? :)
because.... you deserve that title. :P

thanks for that video!
The part where a guy addicted to heroin showed a hole in his vein, i just shut my eyes.I could not look at his hand..it was shocking!!!

because.... you deserve that title. :P

Stop pestering people.:mad:

okay I will pester you... :devil:

enna machu verde vazhi kude pona pambbine talekudi idanno? :P

@seiko does this guy malayalam??

Adutha aazcha oru purana nadakam kalikan undu athil paramasivan aanu vesham athaanu Vazhiyil kudae pona pambinne talel ittaathu... oru naturality aayikoattae.... nammulum modern aanu.

Back
Top Bottom