What's new

Whatever

हाँ नहीं आती हिंदी भार जा तू

What does this mean?

@levina
check FB :)

I have 24 negatives now,,i have no idea why but i am on route to be having max ratio of negatives/posts:sarcastic:

Heard of survival of the fittest?
Earning negatives and ire won't help. Being a lil more mellifluous yet sarcastic would help..and then you might see some besotted Pakistani, like @SarthakGanguly who has a huge fan following of 'em :devil:
Sarthak isse kuch samjhao!!
A dead soldier is of no help- I know that would wooosh over @he-man 's head. :P

check FB :)

Heard of survival of the fittest?
Earning negatives and ire won't help. Being a lil more mellifluous yet sarcastic would help..and then you might see some besotted Pakistani, like @SarthakGanguly who has a huge fan following of 'em :devil:
Sarthak isse kuch samjhao!!
A dead soldier is of no help- I know that would wooosh over @he-man 's head. :P

I don't care.
Thing is ganguly is a closet sanghi so he is not opposed to a huge chunk of nuts here.

I am anti sanghi,anti taliban,anti religion............u name it.:sarcastic:

I don't care.
Thing is ganguly is a closet sanghi so he is not opposed to a huge chunk of nuts here.

Okay I wasted my time and energy :hitwall:

I don't care.

Hehe. :devil:

Not a closet one bro, I AM a Sanghi, an unabashed Hindutwavadi here. :D But I don't like religion much too, though I believe in 'God'. Just not in the 'always good deeds doing' kind. I think she meant I have many Pakistani fans who take my apparent moderation as a sign of something more agreeable. :D j/k Let's just say, I am not blind.

Yer young like me. Don't smoke. :D

Aah...we have a logophile in our midst. Nice.
hmm? :undecided:
Dara diya Mujhe!! :lol:
That title doesn't suit me.I'm just a muddle brained person.:P
I would recommend other names for that title like
@Capt.Popeye @Joe Shearer (I sit with a dictionary when I read his posts...kidding!! :D) @OrionHunter (a new word in each post) and @SarthakGanguly.
Hmm then among Pakistanis @Horus and @Oscar (most of what he writes is Greek/Chinese/ Japanese to me) and there's one more Pakistani whom I want to tag but khair choro.
What I've noticed is most of the Pakistani 're poetic( even when making slanderous posts).Lolzz why so?? Is it Urdu that makes 'em poetic??
And wait they write such long sentences that their entire post of 7-8lines has one full stop (and full of commas). :blink:
@thesolar65 were we not taught to write shorter sentences?? My teacher used to be very strict. :(

Smoking is injurious to health!! :agree:

What I've noticed is most of the Pakistani 're poetic( even when making slanderous posts).Lolzz why so?? Is it Urdu that makes 'em poetic??
And wait they write such long sentences that their entire post of 7-8lines has one full stop (and full of commas). :blink:
@thesolar65 were we not taught to write shorter sentences?? My teacher used to be very strict. :(
Hahaha...well I don't really know the root cause but I too tend wax poetic at times :) Perhaps it is Urdu or it could be another from among the 5 languages I know :)

hmm? :undecided:
Dara diya Mujhe!! :lol:
That title doesn't suit me.I'm just a muddle brained person.:P
I would recommend other names for that title like
@Capt.Popeye @Joe Shearer (I sit with a dictionary when I read his posts...kidding!! :D) @OrionHunter (a new word in each post) and @SarthakGanguly.
Hmm then among Pakistanis @Horus and @Oscar (most of what he writes is Greek/Chinese/ Japanese to me) and there's one more Pakistani whom I want to tag but khair choro.

Smoking is injurious to health!! :agree:

Not if:chilli: u have alzheimer's

Back
Top Bottom