What's new

Whatever

@levina what do you think of post ( Whatever | Page 3489 )??
I checked it...

"post-religion" i use from the point of view of present times... i mean removal of mysticisms like prayer, faith, fate, rituals, fastings, festivals, miracles etc...
festivals 're for everyone to celebrate ,doesnt Christmas bring an air of happiness even in the most darkest of winters??
Festivals bring ppl together...dont we all celebrate X mas irrespective of our religion.Dont tell me you dont.
And rituals which 've a scientific explanantion to it should be followed
i mean compulsory belief in only.. (a). the sacred-ness of human justice/freedoms
:tup:

, (b). sacred-ness of humans living in gentle harmony with ecology ( example, respect to cats and eradication of dogs ),
you like cats and dislike the dogs...if you want a balance in ecology then dogs also 've to be protected is what my logic says.

(c). belief in the existence of the scientific supreme-ness of nature ( space, universe, local ecologies ) which cannot be described in human-imagined forms.

Jamahir you believe in an ideal world and at times that earns you the ire of your own country men. Dont complain later that I didnt warn you :)

Last edited:
festivals 're for everyone to celebrate ,doesnt Christmas bring an air of happiness even in the most darkest of winters??
Festivals bring ppl together...dont we all celebrate X mas irrespective of our religion.Dont tell me you dont.

don't call me khadoos now but i really don't celebrate even muslim festivals... but last year's christmas was good... i was employed in a company and two things happened... (a). the office organized "secret santa" and i gifted a lady with what probably was the best gift from anyone in that event... a nice artificial diamond pendant, (b). i got to know of a catholic beauty... she has refused, but like i said before, jamahir cat likes to chase... :)

And rituals which 've a scientific explanantion to it should be followed

ah... i see what you will say next... ;)

thank you for agreement.

you like cats and dislike the dogs...if you want a balance in ecology then dogs also 've to be protected is what my logic says.

dogs are protected even when they have killed humans... further, they will kill all cats... that is what has happened in india since 1998 when maneka gandhi became "environment minister" in the bjp government... cats are now almost extinct in india... :sad: the smaller ones, especially... and the leopards are being killed regularly by stupid villagers in karnataka and maharashtra and elsewhere... if you travel through bangalore, you will not see cats... maybe 20 or 30 cats in all of bangalore... and maybe 4000 cats all over india...

all this is not harmony.

Jamahir you believe in an ideal world and at times that earns you the ire of your own country men. Dont complain later that I didnt warn you :)

i know, i accept... but you know what kind of membership pdf mostly has... :)

i don't know what is "ideal society"... i only participate in realizing the "almost-ideal world"... nothing in nature stops people from achieving that society ( true communist society )... no stars in the sky form letters to show a warning message... it is just the foolishness of people who get immaturely stubborn and stick to fighting around nationalism or religion or anti-human traditions... i just don't understand their reasoning.

sincerely, you are one of the few members here who i easily communicate with... the rest are a bunch of immature college boys ( three girls too ), always using swear words... i am not being vain, just honest.

Last edited:
don't call me khadoos now but i really don't celebrate even muslim festivals... but last year's christmas was good... i was employed in a company and two things happened...
(a). the office organized "secret santa" and i gifted a lady with what probably was the best gift from anyone in that event... a nice artificial diamond pendant,
Liarrrrrr!!
or did you propose her that nite??
but wait did you say diamond?
Either you're a fool to have given it as a mere gift :P or you were over confident that she waould say yes (which I think didnt go as planned..because you 're still single. Oooops! ) :lol:
LIARRRR...jhoote..jhoote.
come up with a better story next time...i'm not as foolish as I appear. kapish amigo?8-)

(b). i got to know of a catholic beauty... she has refused, but like i said before, jamahir cat likes to chase... :)
yeah..yeah.... forlorn attempts....:disagree:
lolzz sorry for intentionally rubbing salt on your wounds. :lol:

joking yaar!:enjoy:

ah... i see what you will say next... ;)
hmm???
what??:undecided:

dogs are protected even when they have killed humans... further, they will kill all cats... that is what has happened in india since 1998 when maneka gandhi became "environment minister" in the bjp government... cats are now almost extinct in india... :sad: the smaller ones, especially... and the leopards are being killed regularly by stupid villagers in karnataka and maharashtra and elsewhere... if you travel through bangalore, you will not see cats... maybe 20 or 30 cats in all of bangalore... and maybe 4000 cats all over india...

all this is not harmony.

ohhh...you were talking about the bigger cats??? :rolleyes:
may be I misunderstood your posts.

But cant help...I love doggies ..
I had one as pet but he died in an accident.. :(
Dogs 're like small babies..they luv you so selflessly. :-)

i know, i accept... but you know what kind of membership pdf mostly has... :)
I've a name for 'em which i call 'em off air..i mean off this forum..but I cant use it here.I usually use such words in french.Lolzz

i don't know what is "ideal society"... i only participate in realizing the "almost-ideal world"... nothing in nature stops people from achieving that society ( true communist society )... no stars in the sky form letters to show a warning message... it is just the foolishness of people who get immaturely stubborn and stick to fighting around nationalism or religion... i just don't understand their reasoning.
babaji aap ke charan kahan hai??

I dont understand you, may be you're a more evolved being.
But when I see your anti-India posts I feel like.... :butcher:

sincerely, you are one of the few members here who i easily communicate with... the rest are a bunch of immature college boys ( three girls too ), always using swear words... i am not being vain, just honest
3 girls...mugwop, akheilos and springgy??
Springgy is a very intelligent person who does lambast the guys if and when necessary.
I've not interacted with mugwop much but she sounds like a very humble being.
I like Marsha :smitten: she's the cutest lil thing on this forum.

3 girls...mugwop, akheilos and springgy??

indrani, akheilos, saheli... these are truly irritating characters... the others are nice.

Liarrrrrr!!
or did you propose her that nite??
but wait did you say diamond?

cost me about 6000 rupees... plus a beautiful leopard statue ( a cat ) to remind her of me, heh heh... 2000 rupees more... tasteful gifts, i would say. :-)

Either you're a fool to have given it as a mere gift :P or you were over confident that she waould say yes (which I think didnt go as planned..because you 're still single. Oooops! ) :lol:
LIARRRR...jhoote..jhoote.
come up with a better story next time...i'm not as foolish as I appear. kapish amigo?8-)

no... truly... it was a gift without any any immediate expectation... i was just being sincere to the event... so, i am a fool, i suppose... in addition, i am the flirty type... that day, i got myself into the good books of a few ladies in that office... :angel:

yeah..yeah.... forlorn attempts....:disagree:
lolzz sorry for intentionally rubbing salt on your wounds. :lol:

joking yaar!:enjoy:

joke away... but the chase is on. 8-)

hmm???
what??:undecided:

i meant you will begin explaining the "scientific reasoning" behind rituals like... lighting the tall lamp, with one hand holding the other... and tying mango leaves above the door ( torana )... :D

ohhh...you were talking about the bigger cats??? :rolleyes:
may be I misunderstood your posts.

no... i was talking especially about the smaller cats, but i mentioned leopards because no one sees the almost extinct status of leopards in india... :sad: popular is talk about tigers.

Dogs 're like small babies..they luv you so selflessly. :-)

from earlier this year...

I've a name for 'em which i call 'em off air..i mean off this forum..but I cant use it here.I usually use such words in french.Lolzz

:tup:

babaji aap ke charan kahan hai??

hmmm...

But when I see your anti-India posts I feel like.... :butcher:

well, what i hate is much of the "traditional culture" and the life/attitude of most males here... i will give two examples... (a). pdf member, sreekumar, was yesterday justifying "honor killing", (b). according to yen aar narayanamurthy, 30 lakh ( three million ) indians "work" in the indian it industry... yet i see no operating system or microprocessor being designed by them... you can make your own assumptions.

ultimately, i have been proposing this... ( The Worldwide Government | Page 3 ).

you being a mallu would be more aware of communism than someone in karnataka or haryana.

Springgy is a very intelligent person who does lambast the guys if and when necessary

she does have a sharp tongue... :lol:

I've not interacted with mugwop much but she sounds like a very humble being.

true.
I like Marsha :smitten: she's the cutest lil thing on this forum.

i have not had a single discussion with her... but i remember when i was not a member some years back, and she had joined, razpak was quite rude with her, calling her "mummy daddy ki bacchi"... and she was quite surprised with his aggression... don't know why he talks like that.

Last edited:
@KingMamba , i didnt get ban on ur call.i think u r just a troll with no kingdom and no one listens to you. trollmamba....lol elite...

007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom