What's new

Whatever

I have been seeing this avatar from the day you changed I tried to find it out in google but could not so sought your help .... May god bless her .... Meri najar lag jayegi is nanhi si jaan ko ... Are these pics real ?
should be..

try this site..it has all the gifs of this girl
24 Amazingly Cute GIFs Of Shirley Temple As A Child To Remind Us What An Icon She Was

Btw that girl is Shirley temple, most famous as a child star in the 1930s. As an adult, she entered politics and became a diplomat, serving as United States Ambassador to Ghana and later to Czechoslovakia, and as Chief of Protocol of the United States.

Shirley Temple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@scorpionx you had asked me about this girl remember? :)

should be..

try this site..it has all the gifs of this girl
24 Amazingly Cute GIFs Of Shirley Temple As A Child To Remind Us What An Icon She Was

Btw that girl is Shirley temple, most famous as a child star in the 1930s. As an adult, she entered politics and became a diplomat, serving as United States Ambassador to Ghana and later to Czechoslovakia, and as Chief of Protocol of the United States.

Shirley Temple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@scorpionx you had asked me about this girl remember? :)

How did you come to know about her....

Any other like her ?
1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

Areesh that was a poor attempt at learning Hindi, Bhavna means imagination which you've in abundance and ergo your theories on the forum.
Bhavna can also mean emotions which you lack.

:coffee: whateva!
Yes i lack emotions that,s why I am rational unlike you and your fellow bhartis :)

@WebMaster tannu chaynd nai hai kiya?! :pissed: itni mushkil say ankhai aadat dalti hain 1 layout par change ho jata hai :pissed: are you competing with FB?!

wow!!
so you do get the notifications from this site.
I'm really looking forward to reading many more of your articles here.

Well, the notification is still coming in my e-mail, even tho I quit more than 6 months ago :)

I don't really know what will happen now even Austerlitz is banned lol

Well, the notification is still coming in my e-mail, even tho I quit more than 6 months ago :)

I don't really know what will happen now even Austerlitz is banned lol
@AUSTERLITZ 's ban came as a shock.He was one of the best members here. His only mistake was engaging with a muddle brained guy.

There're very few who dont copy paste articles from other sites here and you were one of 'em.
I hope you're returning soon.

Yes i lack emotions that,s why I am rational unlike you and your fellow bhartis :)
Areesh why does your signature say "avoid offensive signatures"?? :lol:
I guess your rationalism got kicked by some mod. :haha:
My sympathies...:devil:

@AUSTERLITZ 's ban came as a shock.He was one of the best members here. His only mistake was engaging with a muddle brained guy.

There're very few who dont copy paste articles from other sites here and you were one of 'em.
I hope you're returning soon.

lol, to be honest, was thinking of a comeback, but then when I see even Austerlitz is banned........I stopped.

They should have give him some lee-way as he really does contribute a lot on this forum, but hey, seems like they treat people who actually contribute to this forum as mierda (That's the reason why I left) it would not be surprise they did that to Austerlitz

lol, to be honest, was thinking of a comeback, but then when I see even Austerlitz is banned........I stopped.

They should have give him some lee-way as he really does contribute a lot on this forum, but hey, seems like they treat people who actually contribute to this forum as mierda (That's the reason why I left) it would not be surprise they did that to Austerlitz
It should not 've happened. :(
I hope his ban will be over soon.

Areesh why does your signature say "avoid offensive signatures"?? :lol:
I guess your rationalism got kicked by some mod. :haha:
My sympathies...:devil:
Oh don't be sad @ranjeet will be back soon to get banned again because of me :lol:
And yes I changed my signature to tell others that they too should avoid offensive signatures.
I am not some hindu or indian hater ,I have plenty of good indian friends in real life but trollers need to be trolled on PDF and I have a big experience in this field to beat them with my experience :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom