What's new

Whatever

And yes I loved angoor

i remember one scene in that film... deven verma standing outside the courtyard door, and singing out to sanjeev kumar, in code... "preetam aan milo"... innocent times... now, that would be taken in another manner now... :lol:

Wife: i m not feeling good..

Husband: its bad, i was thinking to go for shopping..

Wife: i was joking..

Husband:
me too..
chal rottian bana...shabashhh....!!!

innocent joke... not too sophisticated or double meaning... like something said in middle school...

Enjoy this scene... :)

thanks for that link... what a mixup... in present times, it would be classified i suppose as "dark comedy"...

and because of that linkl i found another scene from angoor... sanjeev kumar in auditorium with deepti naval... fine comedy that film has. :-)

there were also links to amol palekar comdies and i am downloading one.

well, i know phantom and mandrake comics were available in the early 90's... are you older than that??

OK look at my name...
Oh!!
Sad...That man was a very good actor.
And yes I loved angoor, but did it have a part-2???

No not really, but I consider "Do duni Chaar" of Kishore Kumar and Asit Sen as Angoor1.

@Sidak this is an adoption of Shakespeare's comedy of errors....:D

which one... which one... which one...

1. does the osprey have some unique flight mechanism which inspired the name of the american miliary tilt-rotor ( v22 )??

2. wasn't rhodesia anti-communist??
I don't know if it has any special flight mechanics but I do know that it hunts for fish by hovering about 30m above the water and when it spots a fish it dives very fast. It is also one of the few birds that is capable of reversing its outer toes in order to grab the fish in a pincer like grip. Have a look:
As far as Rhodesia goes yes it was anti-communist (but it was also a bit racist against blacks) and they fought the Bush War (aka the chimurenga) against the ZANLA, ZIPRA and ZANU communist freedom fighters. Although they fought a good fight and they never lost a battle they lost the war due to political reasons. Today the country is known as Zimbabwe and is ruled by Robert Mugabe who was the leader of ZANU. Such is the way of the world.

Back
Top Bottom