What's new

Whatever

Lmao, shes always does that, few conversations, 2-3 emails and puff!!! Shes gone like a magician
:Fie:

:Rofl:
You start off with saying you will not argue about it and then write a para on the topic....
Maturity and me???never, still like to get my hands dirty with mud...kung fu panda and despicable me are my all time fav movies....:D

Is it my fault I am a super secret agent? :cray:as a spy you should understand :dirol:

LMFAO deal with it, i am girl, that's how girls roll :close_tema:<- this was probably your reaction when you read it LOL no but wasn't arguing, in fact I was supporting you :D
See what I mean, you are so mature that you are able to find lessons in even what seems to be "immature" things...wah wah wah balli sahib, issay kehtay hai true wisdom....LMFAOOOOOO

Meethi goli ho tum.
I haven't heard that line before but i REALLY like it ....it's cute :D

it's funny, my cousin and I got into a huge fight because he referred to me with tum the other day and I blew up on him haha. I am one of those ppl where I have to say "ap" even if i am talking to a 2 year old...out of mere habit I guess...and when i actually call someone tum i apologize right away because i don' know it feels like im attacking them n just feels disrespectful when coming out of my mouth. So my mom finds out about the fight and refers to me with "tum" all day, just to annoy the crap out of me LMFAO and I come on and see this and im like hmm is the universe against me today haahaha...i adore you <3

@Oscar , @Horus , @Armstrong , @Imran Khan and other Pakistanis, other than Jinnah, which all others do Pakistanis look with respect,treat as national leaders. I mean, in India, other than Gandhi, we see Nehru, Gopalakrishna Gokhale, Bhagat Singh, Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad , Lala Lajpat Rai etc with respect and see them as national leaders. Whats the case with an average Pakistani?

Jinnah, Fatima Jinnah, Iqbal, Liaquat Ali Khan and maybe Bhutto (for some) !

Though the first 3 are almost universally adored in Pakistan while the other two have their admirers and their detractors !

----
“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
Aldous Huxley,
Complete Essays 2, 1926-29
Reminder-3
@WebMaster @Horus @Chak Bamu @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Fulcrum15
--
This is referece to Permanent Ban policy of PDF..
@RazPaK
This guy habitual of abuse and derogatory terms ..it was normal for him and so got bans too .
but now he starting to abuse TT and PDF
proof
Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US | Page 3
please let me know what is the criteria for Permanent Ban ?
Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US | Page 5
--
i tthink his pose been deleted from above thread but ... he did which was disgusting.. so no going back..
---
Please let me know
thanks
--------------------
Aldous Huxley, Complete Essays 2, 1926-29

Reminder-4
--
@RazPaK
This guy habitual of abuse and derogatory terms ..it was normal for him and so got bans too .
proof
--
i tthink his post been deleted from above thread but ... he did which was disgusting.. so no going back..
---
Please let me know
thanks

--------------------
Aldous Huxley, Complete Essays 2, 1926-29

Reminder-4
--
@RazPaK
proof
--
i tthink his post been deleted from above thread but ... he did which was disgusting.. so no going back..
---
Please let me know
thanks

:lol:

@levina second time today my reply to your new post in help thread went for moderation... this is getting silly...

snapshot1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom