What's new

Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does your greater budget theory work only for these countries and not others?
You said rocket science is not required to understand such.
Now?
Again you are not reading my post carefully kindly refer to my old post you will find your answer.

Again you are not reading my post carefully kindly refer to my old post you will find your answer.

I have to ignore/mute you because you are using a deceptive tactics and in the process hampering the quality of dialogue.

I have to ignore/mute you because you are using a deceptive tactics and in the process hampering the quality of dialogue.
Go ahead do it i will be save from your non sense.

Y u have to bring china Russia ksa in between. .report is abt india and pakistan. .talk abt that ..stop with ur sh it stories and facts abt china army..budget and other nonsense. .stick to the topic and give opinion if u have one or get ur arse of here.

Indian's hands are dirty with the blood of innocent Pakistanies,they have been sponsoring these hired killers to shed the blood of our innocents...

India has sponsored terror attacks against Pak: Hagel - Rediff.com India News

‘India financed problems for Pakistan’ from Afghanistan: Chuck Hagel – The Express Tribune

Again the same nonsense. He said that as a private individual (he was not even a member of congress then) at a pro pakistani event. Neither did he have access to official intel, nor was it an official statement from USA.

Do you comprehend? Read that slowly again and again.

Indian's hands are dirty with the blood of innocent Pakistanies,they have been sponsoring these hired killers to shed the blood of our innocents...

India has sponsored terror attacks against Pak: Hagel - Rediff.com India News

‘India financed problems for Pakistan’ from Afghanistan: Chuck Hagel – The Express Tribune
---
can you tell me as what capacity hagel said it..
who is more reliable hagel or pentagon
--
rest leave it..
what your view..
is pak resonsbile using millitiant as proxy in india
if yes why if no why

what the issue if there is nothing inside your territory
you guys are crying for what???

when was the last time IM attacked india?

we are not interested in destroying india
hunger bomb
poverty bomb
naxals
rapes
and HIV
is good enough to destroy india

Dream on mate, Poverty in India has come down to 22% recently, The latest government figures reveal that over 260 Naxals, including key military company commanders, have surrendered this year as against a total of 283 in 2013.

Big whooping deal. We all know. So does Congress. India needs to become angry and let the path of violence shows its face. The way I see it historically, India needs to take that path because it is the only option left when you have such enemies. No amount of coercion, trade, talks, etc will ever bring peace. Pakistan is run by the military ...case closed. There is no democracy.
Surprise Surprise!
funny thing is every one knows whats going on in region every one is expose to each other.. whats RSS doing whats happening in Kashmir how india is using Burma who help people in burmese to genocide muslims in Burma, how india tried and fail to support Tamils, how you trying to bring Sikhs in national circles after 84 golden temple, what you have been doing in afghanistan to help balochs and now to counter china , viatnam is on your list,
every body knows whats going on, or world would have declare Pakistan a terrorist country after bombay attack,
India played lose ball with israel but caught on the boundry.
what every suites Pakistan and for Pakistanies we sud have. Moody the genocider suites shining india they sud enjoy.

World is so cruel! cant even see how much sacrifices we have made in war on terror. If it wasnt Pakistan then Usa and nato wouldnt survive even a day in afghanistan. It was Pakistan that stood with them till end, it was Pakistan who gave them ground and its own bases to fight terrorists, when everyone rejected to help usa, it was Pakistan who helped them fight terrorists. And when everyone rejected to accept afghan refugees, it was we who gave them our land to live, when afghan were dying of hunger it was we who gave them food, water and every possible support. Even though they are burden to our economy, we accepted all those afghan refugees happily.
Even though terrorists attacks our soldiers, our tribes from cross border still Pakistan didnt sealed the border, instead we kept on helping afghans. If we would have sealed the border then whole afghan population would have died of hunger. World is indeed blind, they cant even see these terrorists are blowing them selves up in Pakistan. They are destroying each and every property of Pakistan they are killing each and every Pakistani, from schools to universities from houses to shopping malls from police station to our bases from mosques to grounds they didnt spare any thing. Their target is Pakistan and people of Pakistan. Recently they attacked at wagah border killing 50 plus Pakistanis. Ever since war on terror began we have lost 80000 plus citizen and 15000 plus troops. Our economy has been destroyed completely, once Pakistan was among the best tourist spots of world but ever since we entered in this war we have been labeled as terrorists country, most dangerous place on earth, extremists etc.
I once heard about americans that "they will first use you then after using you they through you like tissue paper"
I guess this statement is right about americans

Anyway we will kept on fighting them what ever world thinks about us, and insha Allah we will eradicate these indian aided rats from our pure land.

Last edited:
Surprise Surprise!
funny thing is every one knows whats going on in region every one is expose to each other.. whats RSS doing whats happening in Kashmir how india is using Burma who help people in burmese to genocide muslims in Burma, how india tried and fail to support Tamils, how you trying to bring Sikhs in national circles after 84 golden temple, what you have been doing in afghanistan to help balochs and now to counter china , viatnam is on your list,
every body knows whats going on, or world would have declare Pakistan a terrorist country after bombay attack,
India played lose ball with israel but caught on the boundry.
what every suites Pakistan and for Pakistanies we sud have. Moody the genocider suites shining india they sud enjoy.

YEA OK. If you are comparing India to Pakistan, then you are mistaken. We can take really escalate this but we trying to be mature and wise. Isn't time for all of us to focus on development or do you like the way you are living in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom