What's new

Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is known fact this nothing New .Pakistan always used terrorism as state policy

It is known fact this nothing New .Pakistan always used terrorism as state policy

So do something about it.

Its Pentagon which says Indian Military is 'superior' to that of Pakistan!
Not that its a Indian claim.
Pentagon knows better.
It is not a rocket science your military budget is greater than ours.Plus you army size is greater than ours so even a blind man can say that.I can say Chinese Army is superior to that of Indian army.Also Keep Licking Pentagon a** you will get very good global support.

why so much buzz abhout pakistani militant in india??
why indian officials are barking all the time about it??
anti india militancy has been dormant for more than a decade
its almost finished
tell me one terrorist attack in kashmir in last five years??
tell me one terrorist attack in last decade by Pakistani backed militant except allegedly Mumbai attacks 26/11

because our security force are always on 24 x 7 x 365!

may i have the honour to know when was the last time india faced a major terrorist attack except 26/11

It is not a rocket science your military budget is greater than ours.Plus you army size is greater than ours so even a blind man can say that.I can say Chinese Army is superior to that of Indian army.Also Keep Licking Pentagon a** you will get very good global support.

We Indians never depend on US, but Pakistanis are!

why so much buzz abhout pakistani militant in india??
why indian officials are barking all the time about it??
anti india militancy has been dormant for more than a decade
its almost finished
tell me one terrorist attack in kashmir in last five years??
tell me one terrorist attack in last decade by Pakistani backed militant except allegedly Mumbai attacks 26/11

More than a decade? Tell that to the kashmiris on pakistani side who protest about the continuing militant support from pakistan

BBC News - Anti-militant protests in Pakistan's Neelum valley

Anti-Militant Protests Rock Kashmir’s Neelum Valley - Eurasia Review

i use the word allegedly
i didnt accept anything....i still doubt that ISI was directly involve or not anyways that is a separate debate

don't change the topic
tell me one major terrorist attack in India done by Pak backed militant
the way u guys are crying all the time about anti India militancy
its look like you guys encounter terrorist attacks every day in your daily life

if there is nothing inside your territory than why u guys all the time scream about the pain you are suffering from pak militant
hence its proven its nothing but a cheap propaganda may be to seek sympathy and attention or to defame Pakistan further

there is no militancy exist in india at all
kashmir militancy is finished after the 90s

we don't need you to accept anything as every nation know who behind the proxy war. ISI Directly involved in it, if not they're fools

What the hell!!??? Only if there's a Major attack in Indian cities it's counted as Attack by Pak Militants?? you must be joking right??? IM was using small bombs and were trained and helped financially by ISI, how do we call that??

Hello we kick the terrorists who come from west and keep them at bay, still we've the rights to raise our voice on it.
you can keep on crying that Pak has nothing to do with it, but the whole world doesn't think alike you... point out one single country supports you that you're innocent ??!!

Any 'non-Indian' source to this? All I found in google were Indian sites.

Cause it concerns India, you ll only find it in Indian media. Pakistani media won't report it for obvious reasons :lol:

Here's the link to the report,

http://www.defense.gov/pubs/Oct2014_Report_Final.pdf

Refer to page number 95,

upload_2014-11-4_12-56-11.png

because our security force are always on 24 x 7 x 365!
what the issue if there is nothing inside your territory
you guys are crying for what???

IM was using small bombs and were trained and helped financially by ISI, how do we call that??
when was the last time IM attacked india?

we are not interested in destroying india
hunger bomb
poverty bomb
naxals
rapes
and HIV
is good enough to destroy india

China has greater military budget than Russia = China's military is 'superior' to Russia?
Saudi Arabia has greater budget than France = Saudis are 'superior" than French?

what the issue if there is nothing inside your territory
you guys are crying for what???

when was the last time IM attacked india?

we are not interested in destroying india
hunger bomb
poverty bomb
naxals
rapes
and HIV
is good enough to destroy india

:lol::lol::lol: The thing is, you people tried and in return got what you're right now, Cash trapped, failed state??

Lol kid you need to go check the latest reports from UN and other agencies, we're doing well in removing poverty and right now its the pakistani population that's more hungry than India..

Naxals are surrendering and its been reducing every year, just yesterday one of the head of Naxals was arrested.

Rapes>> Ya we do have it, don't tell me you don't have them.....even the little boys in karachi not safe

Lol Kid its you who are destroying Pakistan day by day for having the desire from 48 to destroy India

China has greater military budget than Russia = China's military is 'superior' to Russia?
Saudi Arabia has greater budget than France = Saudis are 'superior" than French?
If you open your eyes and read my post did i mention these countries which you mentioned i am talking about India,China,Pakistan.

If you open your eyes and read my post did i mention these countries which you mentioned i am talking about India,China,Pakistan.

Why does your greater budget theory work only for these countries and not others?
You said rocket science is not required to understand such.
Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom