What's new

Whatever

Utraash said:
i never had good exp. with him, but many has given me good feedbacks about him . You are more than welcome to edit the list again dear....
@@levina
@utraash visit this thread... Hey there ) | Page 4

read from page 1 where I had reported the offensive username.By 4th page he got banned...thanks to Chak bamu who realised that the member was indeed trolling the Indians. :)

@utraash visit this thread... Hey there ) | Page 4

read from page 1 where I had reported the offensive username.By 4th page he got banned...thanks to Chak bamu who realised that the member was indeed trolling the Indians. :)

What was his user name ? I m not doubting Chak moderation skills atleast after you told us in some thread........ I Will that list include Chak.......

What was his user name ? I m not doubting Chak moderation skills atleast after you told us in some thread........ I Will that list include Chak.......
dotheadhunter
did u not check that thread??
Cha bamu gave the user sufficinet time to prove that the username was made with a good intention but that user trolled Indians and got banned.
Check that intro thread.

Peechay se bari kujli hori hain na teri?

Ajaa main apna bazoon daal kar teri karash kar ta hun.

:rofl:
----
“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
Aldous Huxley,
Complete Essays 2, 1926-29
Reminder-3
@WebMaster @Horus @Chak Bamu @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Fulcrum15
--
This is referece to Permanent Ban policy of PDF..
@RazPaK
This guy habitual of abuse and derogatory terms ..it was normal for him and so got bans too .
but now he starting to abuse TT and PDF
proof
Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US | Page 3
please let me know what is the criteria for Permanent Ban ?
Pak using militants as proxies to counter 'superior' Indian Army: US | Page 5
--
i tthink his pose been deleted from above thread but ... he did which was disgusting.. so no going back..
---
Please let me know
thanks

@Oscar , @Horus , @Armstrong , @Imran Khan and other Pakistanis, other than Jinnah, which all others do Pakistanis look with respect,treat as national leaders. I mean, in India, other than Gandhi, we see Nehru, Gopalakrishna Gokhale, Bhagat Singh, Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad , Lala Lajpat Rai etc with respect and see them as national leaders. Whats the case with an average Pakistani?

Hows everyone? I hope you all are doing good? ...the tough ladies @Akheilos @levina ? How many of the members have you girls smashed so far? India Pakistan Wars still going on here? the PTI supporters? What's the update? .....Bro @Hyperion Hows Mrs Hyperion? and Family? Twin Cities having fabulous weather these days... @Informant Nay Tu Reply Hi Nae Kurna Huta Tu i feel little Awkward to quote him!...... Baki Logoun Key Nam Yad Nae Aray Abhi!:oops::tongue:

God Bless all! and Bubye!
Hey dear! I am alright...what about you? Kabhi email ka jawab hi banda dey dayta hai ...member bashing me? :o: never... :angel:

@Oscar , @Horus , @Armstrong , @Imran Khan and other Pakistanis, other than Jinnah, which all others do Pakistanis look with respect,treat as national leaders. I mean, in India, other than Gandhi, we see Nehru, Gopalakrishna Gokhale, Bhagat Singh, Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad , Lala Lajpat Rai etc with respect and see them as national leaders. Whats the case with an average Pakistani?
alama iqbal - liaqat ali khan - have huge respect

Hows everyone? I hope you all are doing good? ...the tough ladies @Akheilos @levina ? How many of the members have you girls smashed so far? India Pakistan Wars still going on here? the PTI supporters? What's the update? .....Bro @Hyperion Hows Mrs Hyperion? and Family? Twin Cities having fabulous weather these days... @Informant Nay Tu Reply Hi Nae Kurna Huta Tu i feel little Awkward to quote him!...... Baki Logoun Key Nam Yad Nae Aray Abhi!:oops::tongue:

God Bless all! and Bubye!
No salam for me.....:cray:

Back
Top Bottom