What's new

Whatever

Downloaded. :P Watching Looper.
How was it? I was all confused in the beginning watched it with a friend who had watched it before...I kept asking questions to which the reply was always just watch....keep watching :(

How was it? I was all confused in the beginning watched it with a friend who had watched it before...I kept asking questions to which the reply was always just watch....keep watching :(
It was good, slightly predictable in the end, but fresh concept. The other movie was good. Thanks. :smitten:

what about thrillers and crime dramas ?
Well here is the list of series I have watched:

CSI (all 3 - Miami, NY, LV- not all seasons but def more than 50% of each)
NCIS (both the normal NCIS and NCIS LA)
Arrow (didnt really go through season 2...got kinda busy)
Grimm (havent watched all episodes but def finished season 1)
Criminal minds (watched a handful but not in order but def finished 2 seasons)
Law and Order : Special Victims unit (finished some 2 seasons that were coming on tv- old ones not sure which ones though)
Law and Order : Criminal intent (came after special victims unit def finished some 2 seasons not sure which 2)
Hawaii 5-0 (awesome watched all the episodes from season 1-2 )
Bones (watched it till Booth went in comma...and then missed a season and watched again where Bones gets a baby...then got too busy to watch)
The closure (watched it on tv....not sure which season- def finished 1-2 seasons)
Suits (finished season 1 and 2 and half way through season 3)
Burn notice (watched all seasons except the last....havent had time)
Franklin & Bash (only coz 1 of the actor is from save by the bell :woot: though only managed to finish 2 seasons)
Lie to me (season 1 was addictive...season 2 was ok then I lost touch)
Fairly Legal (tried watching this but never managed to finish season 1 or maybe I did)
Oh I forgot person of interest...watched some seasons (at least finished 2 and maybe half way in 3)....

These are just the ones I can recall oh and 1 chick flick one Rizzoli and Isles (have at least watched 3 seasons)

Oh X-files as a kid (hated it had nightmares esp when there was something like a worm in the shower in one of the episodes) and tried Dexter not my cup of tea though :unsure:

Watched few episodes of Supernatural and fringe and few episodes of teen wolf...

That was an OT @jamahir so i thot I would bring it here. :-)

come on... i was being humble...
Really?? :lol:

jamahir said:
if you see me presently in bangalore ( a pdf meet, perhaps )
pdf meet?? no way!!
Lol
Maximum that I might do would be a video conferencing or a voice chat and that too to prove that I'm a female. Or else i wont risk giving out my identity. Otherwise there would be ppl at my door with brickbats for being "secular". :lol:
jamahir said:
, you will agree... :-) i look like younger times jinnah but with a side-parting and hair cropped behind the ears and on the neck...

View attachment 142108
Uff you're a show off too. :D
But Jinnah had quite a personality,even Nehru looked cute, alas i wasnt born in early 1900s. :lol:

jamahir said:
i leave the exalted position of "loud mouth" to certain members on pdf... :P
I agree there are a lot of loud mouths around but what might work in your favor is that you are genuine and not aggressive.lol
best of luck for your "right kinda gal" hunt!! :tup:

best of luck for your "right kinda gal" hunt!! :tup:

thanks... and there is one... she is a mangalore catholic... and has refused... efforts are on to get her to take me... :chief-villain-laugh: she is being silly...

Maximum that I might do would be a video conferencing or a voice chat and that too to prove that I'm a female.

okay and thanks... i will arrange the camera and mic ( and a better linux installation )... and maybe, to extend halu pridol's idea ( from another thread ), we can also set up a debate between akheilos and indrani, heh heh... will be good to watch... naughty me...

pdf meet?? no way!!
Lol

Or else i wont risk giving out my identity. Otherwise there would be ppl at my door with brickbats for being "secular". :lol:

my idea was to remove the hatreds people have... there are some like wolfschanzze who are unpleasant but there are others like halu and biplab bijay who are sensible... :-)

i can arrange my friends to be anonymously present as guarantee for security...

Uff you're a show off too. :D

third time you have used such wording... :angry: :-)

But Jinnah had quite a personality,even Nehru looked cute, alas i wasnt born in early 1900s. :lol:

making me jealous, is it??

but what might work in your favor is that you are genuine and not aggressive.lol

:angel:

thanks... and there is one... she is a mangalore catholic... and has refused... efforts are on to get her to take me... :chief-villain-laugh: :-) she is being silly...
Oinggg?
Now i have my doubts,would you live in India after your marriage?? (thats in case you get married to an Indian,the probability of which I see is very high)
jamahir said:
okay and thanks... i will arrange the camera and mic ( and a better linux installation )... and maybe, to extend halu pridol's idea ( from another thread ), we can also set up a debate between akheilos and indrani, heh heh... will be good to watch... naughty me...
:lol:

jamahir said:
my idea was to remove the hatreds people have... there are some like wolfschanzze who are unpleasant but there are others like halu and biplab bijay who are sensible... :-)
Both the members you've mentioned are banned right now. :(

jamahir said:
third time you have used such wording... :angry: :-)
Ooops!
wont tease you again :-)

jamahir said:
making me jealous, is it??
hmmm? how?

Back
Top Bottom