What's new

Whatever

lol! Now anyone who quotes TheEnrichedone.. with the purpose that I end up reading his msgs in "quotes".. will also hit my ignore list.. ;):D

Ok, you wanted a reply from me Ms. Attention Seeker.

I don't think you ignored me. The way I've seen you respond in these forums, there's no way you have anyone on your ignore list. :lol:

Where is the ignore button? Let me find it..

I think you found it already

Thanks Zaki for letting me know of this feature :D

Yeah just click on the user profile to find the ignore button that you have now........ good job

Now it says "This message is hidden because TheEnrichedOne is on your ignore list. " Now I won't be able to read his messages unless someone quotes him. ;);):D

Yes thats right

Don't ya wish that!! :D:D

The last time when you and Zaki reported me.. I was certain that I will be banned this time.. but I didn't!! Yay to moderators!!

No i think Prithwi reported it and Agnostic Muslim closed this thread and was about to take an action when i request AM to re-open this thread for me :smitten: and then while we were talking i did request him to take an action on bratty for trolling and warn you because of your same attitude in all threads

I don't think Zaki reported you. He crawls after you like a little puppy.

No i did not report both of you before, i think Prithwi did that first........... but i was speaking to agnostic in PM and i told him to take care of braty after he left a violent post in another thread (dragging the topic from this thread to another one) and the reason you were banned was that you came back with another ID............ and i also requested Agnostic Muslim to warn Jinxed girl because she drags cast system in every single thread. I believe on many ocassions indian members makes a group and start putting her legs and tease her....... but she gets carried away and then leave racist remarks and others start shouting "Racist racist racist" the only thing JG should do is ignore them when they are teasing her.

Lets get back to topic now

I think you found it already

Yes thats right

No i think Prithwi reported it and Agnostic Muslim closed this thread and was about to take an action when i request AM to re-open this thread for me :smitten: and then while we were talking i did request him to take an action on bratty for trolling and warn you because of your same attitude in all threads

No i did not report both of you before, i think Prithwi did that first........... but i was speaking to agnostic in PM and i told him to take care of braty after he left a violent post in another thread (dragging the topic from this thread to another one) and the reason you were banned was that you came back with another ID............ and i also requested Agnostic Muslim to warn Jinxed girl because she drags cast system in every single thread. I believe on many ocassions indian members makes a group and start putting her legs and tease her....... but she gets carried away and then leave racist remarks and others start shouting "Racist racist racist" the only thing JG should do is ignore them when they are teasing her.

Lets get back to topic now
:cry: :cry:

If Prithwidw reported me it would't suprise me. From what I've seen on this forum its only the Indians who are quick to run and tattle to the mods.

If Prithwidw reported me it would't suprise me. From what I've seen on this forum its only the Indians who are quick to run and tattle to the mods.

Ya, with all your millions of ids, you must have learnt a lot man.
Btw have you created your introduction thread this time?

You should tell him that hitting a girl is not right

lol! But it is me who bother him first... ;) Whenever he starts loosing.. he starts talking to himself and I can tell he is getting frustrated.. then what I do is stand infront of him and start staring at him.. that really pisses him off and then he runs behind me to hit me.. :rofl::rofl: You should try it too on someone.. it usually works :rofl::rofl:

Whether violent or not, Video games have its share of side effects and getting frustrated is one of them..

He never hit me hard though :D

He is 18 so he can play most of the games..

Back
Top Bottom