What's new

Whatever

Guys, how is this Najam Sethi fellow perceived in Pakistan? I was watching his show, sounds like a prractical fellow, quite pro India

I stated playing games when I had DX4 (even before P1), playing Prince of Persia . when P1 came Doom then Tomb raiders, Medial of honor on PIII. So Now I have P IV and playing Battlefield2.

Its a addiction but I know when I be old I still be playing with my kid's generation with their virtual machines with 50 dual processors :D

I am a gamer for the last two generation and will be for four more to come. :D

I don't like violent/fighting games... lol! I think most girlz don't.. We usually stick with WII Sports and Adventure games..

My younger brother plays all those violent/fighting games like Tomb Raiders, Resident Evil and whenever he starts loosing he comes and starts hitting me :cry::lol:

I don't like violent/fighting games... lol! I think most girlz don't.. We usually stick with WII Sports and Adventure games..

My younger brother plays all those violent/fighting games like Tomb Raiders, Resident Evil and whenever he starts loosing he comes and starts hitting me :cry::lol:

Atleast someone does :chilli:

I stated playing games when I had DX4 (even before P1), playing Prince of Persia . when P1 came Doom then Tomb raiders, Medial of honor on PIII. So Now I have P IV and playing Battlefield2.

Its a addiction but I know when I be old I still be playing with my kid's generation with their virtual machines with 50 dual processors :D

I am a gamer for the last two generation and will be for four more to come. :D

You should do forearm excerises to compliment your biceps/triceps.

Check this forum out.

Muscle & Strength Forum - Natural Bodybuilding, Strength, Fitness & Physique!

You should tell him that hitting a girl is not right and every game has a age limit make sure the game he plays is according to his age.
Resident Evil is a stupid game. Tomb Raider has more riddles and adventure then violence , my first crush Lara Croft (Tomb Raider).

ff313e514768705fc0685075a246a0f9.png

Back
Top Bottom