What's new

Whatever

Enriched one, should i post videos of islamic extremists?
No, i thik we have seen plenty of those!
Get a life, man!

Then you guyz blame me for feeding trolls! Why don't you just ignore him ? He tried to provoke me 2 times today and I completely ignored him, you should do the same..

By the way.. on other forum.. they ban by ISP's.. I am amazed the moderators of this forum don't do the same thing.. whats the use of the ban, if they keep on coming back with different Id's ? :what::what:

I play No games at all :cry:

I like Street Fighter, Snowbros and Prince of Persia 3D.......... 3 favourite games from my childhood........... don't play games anymore but sometimes when sit with my younger cousins or nephew i just accompany them in whatever game they are playing....... but not for enjoyment just accompany them :D

and if getting really bored then play Chess or Street Fighter, Snowbros online ............. i still love it

Then you guyz blame me for feeding trolls! Why don't you just ignore him ? He tried to provoke me 2 times today and I completely ignored him, you should do the same..

By the way.. on other forum.. they ban by ISP's.. I am amazed the moderators of this forum don't do the same thing.. whats the use of the ban, if they keep on coming back with different Id's ? :what::what:

Agnostic Muslim told me to tell you to use Ignore feature to avoid trolls :angel:

I think ignore feature is there you just didn't find it properly......... i just checked i can see the ignor list function

:rofl::rofl:

I think it should be IP. ISP is Internet Service provider, IP is Internet Protocol (rules/protocols by which comps communicate with each other on the internet)

Agnostic Muslim told me to tell you to use Ignore feature to avoid trolls :angel:

I think ignore feature is there you just didn't find it properly......... i just checked i can see the ignor list function

Where is the ignore button? Let me find it..:undecided::what:

Such a long connection :lol::lol:

I play No games at all :cry:

I like Street Fighter, Snowbros and Prince of Persia 3D.......... 3 favourite games from my childhood........... don't play games anymore but sometimes when sit with my younger cousins or nephew i just accompany them in whatever game they are playing....... but not for enjoyment just accompany them :D

I stated playing games when I had DX4 (even before P1), playing Prince of Persia . when P1 came Doom then Tomb raiders, Medial of honor on PIII. So Now I have P IV and playing Battlefield2.

Its a addiction but I know when I be old I still be playing with my kid's generation with their virtual machines with 50 dual processors :D

I am a gamer for the last two generation and will be for four more to come. :D

lol! ... Well Wel.. Atleast I don't lie ;) I just tell everything truthfully and bluntly...

and I am not the only one who got banned from Afghan forum.. many other Pakistanis too... Afghans have the habit of banning Iranians and Pakistanis hehe.. if somehow they disagree with them..

Nima (the Iranian boy) also got banned from the same forum, so his other Iranian friend SphagettiMonster.. :rofl::rofl: :bounce::D

I bet this online forum is the only place you get attention. :lol:

lol! ... Well Wel.. Atleast I don't lie ;) I just tell everything truthfully and bluntly...

and I am not the only one who got banned from Afghan forum.. many other Pakistanis too... Afghans have the habit of banning Iranians and Pakistanis hehe.. if somehow they disagree with them..

Nima (the Iranian boy) also got banned from the same forum, so his other Iranian friend SphagettiMonster.. :rofl::rofl: :bounce::D

Check my message once more, specially edited for you.

Thanks Zaki for letting me know of this feature :D

Now it says "This message is hidden because TheEnrichedOne is on your ignore list. " Now I won't be able to read his messages unless someone quotes him. ;);):D

Back
Top Bottom