What's new

Whatever

But I think your Farsi is limited, right?
Limited but how ?

Have u ever visited Iran?
I wish to visit Iran, i listen most of the Irani songs of Kami and Mohemmed.

Where do u live right now?
I live in Pakistan.

What is your idea about Iran?
Iran is an awesome Country, Because it's always against Israel. I believe Iran will Nuke Israel as soon as it is successful in gaining Nuclear Power :enjoy:

Why do i think you're making fun of me?
no no im not why would i?....:( sorry if you felt that way......i have noticed the attitude and behaviour i mentioned above in so many ppl off the net....coz i observe alot....remember i told you the story of that girl once who was about to get married etc etc....

i see them dishearted and disgruntled all the time! infact i brought one frend of mine outta that sadistic mindset and hopelessness which was killing silently killing her! so i know about it!

sorry again!

Limited but how ?

I wish to visit Iran, i listen most of the Irani songs of Kami and Mohemmed.

I live in Pakistan.

Iran is an awesome Country, Because it's always against Israel. I believe Iran will Nuke Israel as soon as it is successful in gaining Nuclear Power :enjoy:

U are my bro man , good to see u.

I want everyone to listen this Joker, Please don't abuse me after listening him. :D
I wish he would have jumped after singing that crap

Same here Bro :) Good to see you too
large.jpg

no no im not why would i?....:( sorry if you felt that way......i have noticed the attitude and behaviour i mentioned above in so many ppl off the net....coz i observe alot....remember i told you the story of that girl once who was about to get married etc etc....

i see them dishearted and disgruntled all the time! infact i brought one frend of mine outta that sadistic mindset and hopelessness which was killing silently killing her! so i know about it!

sorry again!

Your friend's weak :D

A month is more than enough to sulk and throw a pity party. After that one forgets the ishq aur buchrda hua ashiq :D

Back
Top Bottom