What's new

Whatever

:p: ...dont wanna showoff.....but have enuff saving now...samj nae a rae kia loun:unsure:
smileys-sighing-and-waiting-509975.gif

what about you? how much and what you gunna do with it?:whistle:

its raining again....cool breeze....very cloudy:unsure:.....informant plz feel jealous:unsure:

I did get it only from my api, bhai, amma and daddy. Being youngest has its perks but my ex took half of it, and she just mentioned in passing that she took it, bitch :(

I'l only feel jealous if you tell the amount.

Jealous of the weather though thats for sure.

@waz heard of Nayanthara, Trisha Krishnan or Shreya Saran yet?

I did get it only from my api, bhai, amma and daddy. Being youngest has its perks but my ex took half of it, and she just mentioned in passing that she took it, bitch :(

wait, you call your mother Amma?

ahan so the "ex"es still have so easy "access" to your wallet and yet they are being called the "ex"es:whistle: ..quite strange
smileys-thinking-082618.gif
...JK

well i have enuff money that i can easily buy a brand new Samsung S4 or Mega 5.8 but why should i spend my personal money on it:unsure: my family will buy it for me!:happy:

ahan so the "ex"es still have so easy "access" to your wallet and yet they are being called the "ex"es:whistle: ..quite strange
smileys-thinking-082618.gif
...JK

well i have enuff money that i can easily buy a brand new Samsung S4 or Mega 5.8 but why should i spend my personal money on it:unsure: my family will buy it for me!:happy:

She's got a special place in my heart and she misuses it. I know I know. Weakness i suppose :-)

S4? Damn and you dare say I'm spoiled? Damn lets be friends :D

I promise no more jokes at your expense!

She's got a special place in my heart and she misuses it. I know I know. Weakness i suppose :-)

S4? Damn and you dare say I'm spoiled? Damn lets be friends :D

I promise no more jokes at your expense!
tu shaadi kurlain na ye kia drama lagaya hua hey ex or no ex lolz btw is she the same one from Dubai you once told a story or the US,African,Russian or hundreds of other ones haha:p: gosh!

hahaha@ last two lines.....i aint spoiled like you...trust me! im very well brought up!:happy:

tu shaadi kurlain na ye kia drama lagaya hua hey ex or no ex lolz btw is she the same one from Dubai you once told a story or the US,African,Russian or hundreds of other ones haha:p: gosh!

hahaha@ last two lines.....i aint spoiled like you...trust me! im very well brought up!:happy:

Nah the one from UAE is Iranian. This one i made when i came to Lahore. Long story short, we fight more than we talk nicely. All the pent up anger comes out at times and its nasty, no holds barred for me and her.

Well brought up, RIGHT.

Nah the one from UAE is Iranian. This one i made when i came to Lahore. Long story short, we fight more than we talk nicely. All the pent up anger comes out at times and its nasty, no holds barred for me and her.

Well brought up, RIGHT.
yeah and why would YOU believe on it?:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom