What's new

Whatever

You are so lucky. I am missing Pakistani food so much here. :(

I like the spicy shwarmas from Pakistan. Here we only get the Arab shwarma and there is no spice. :taz:
oh here they ask you first abt the spices and creamy thingy :p: .. ..Royal We8-).....very delicious....

Yeah Eid is all about food...Food nahi tu Eid nahi:p: ..yeah i know how Pakistani living abroad miss food and everything from here...esp on Eid Occasion!

by the way have you ever tasted Lab-e-Shireen? the Dessert?

oh here they ask you first abt the spices and creamy thingy :p: .. ..Royal We8-).....very delicious....

Yeah Eid is all about food...Food nahi tu Eid nahi:p: ..yeah i know how Pakistani living abroad miss food and everything from here...esp on Eid Occasion!

by the way have you ever tasted Lab-e-Shireen? the Dessert?

Why yes, yes I have. :) But I am not much on sweets. The only sweet thing I love is coca-cola, and If you are a pepsi drinker then....... :angry::angry::angry::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::butcher::butcher::butcher:

Why yes, yes I have. :) But I am not much on sweets. The only sweet thing I love is coca-cola, and If you are a pepsi drinker then....... :angry::angry::angry::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::butcher::butcher::butcher:
hahaha i swear bro...i luv Pepsi and not cola....really really dont like it...:bad: too karwi ! actually you know what,in Pakistan and Asia i guess Coca Cola is more popular but in Gulf its Pepsi!

hahaha i swear bro...i luv Pepsi and not cola....really really dont like it...:bad: too karwi ! actually you know what,in Pakistan and Asia i guess Coca Cola is more popular but in Gulf its Pepsi!

You are my little sister, so I will spare you. But pepsi???????????

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Personally my favorite will always be Bubble up! :D

You are so lucky. I am missing Pakistani food so much here. :(

I like the spicy shwarmas from Pakistan. Here we only get the Arab shwarma and there is no spice. :taz:

where I live, there is like 4 South Indian restaurants. I have to walk maybe 10-20 minutes top. I haven't seen a Pakistani restaurant though.

where I live, there is like 4 South Indian restaurants. I have to walk maybe 10-20 minutes top. I haven't seen a Pakistani restaurant though.

That's your bad luck. Pakistani food is awesome! :D

That's your bad luck. Pakistani food is awesome! :D

actually, there is :D Now I remember.

But it is like near the city centre, spotted it while I was going to the electronics store there.

There aren't many Pakistanis in Hamilton, a lot of them in new Zealand tends to stay in Auckland.

@RazPaK I have to go there with my friends one day :)

You are my little sister, so I will spare you. But pepsi???????????

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Personally my favorite will always be Bubble up! :D
which drink is Bubble up?:undecided::what: ye kesa nam hey?:unsure:

Pepsi i like from childhood na...tu ab cola achi nae lugti!

actually, there is :D Now I remember.

But it is like near the city centre, spotted it while I was going to the electronics store there.

There aren't many Pakistanis in Hamilton, a lot of them in new Zealand tends to stay in Auckland.

@RazPaK I have to go there with my friends one day :)
you will die eating our Biryani,Chappali Kebab,Chicken Karai,Tikka Boti,Prathas,Haleem wegera

which drink is Bubble up?:undecided::what: ye kesa nam hey?:unsure:

Pepsi i like from childhood na...tu ab cola achi nae lugti!

you will die eating our Biryani,Chappali Kebab,Chicken Karai,Tikka Boti,Prathas,Haleem wegera

well I have eaten a lot of Biryani, Meat dishes. One of the benefits of being a Keralite.

well I have eaten a lot of Biryani, Meat dishes. One of the benefits of being a Keralite.

You may be from Kerala, but you have never had the chance to eat a Pakistani bakra karhai. And in this sense, I feel sorry for you.

It's absolutely delicious. :D

Back
Top Bottom