What's new

Whatever

You seem fun, and in my experience fun girls are not nice :unsure:
explain fun?:unsure: like what sorta?:unsure:

im extremely funny and at times naughty (in good sense) i mean....i get along with ppl very well.....can initiate talks/discussion with new people i meet anywhere....is mey kia bura hey?:unsure: its called good manners and being friendly:unsure: which you know nothing about it and hence dont possess them:meeting:

explain fun?:unsure: like what sorta?:unsure:
im extremely funny and at times naughty (in good sense) i mean....i get along with ppl very well.....can initiate talks/discussion with new people i meet anywhere....is mey kia bura hey?:unsure: its called good manners and being friendly:unsure: which you know nothing about it and hence dont possess them:meeting:

Dont be so coy Marsha. Oh i do make friends. I'm a nice guy, usually.

Must.Resist.The.Temptation.
tu is mey wrong kia hey? better than falling in luv on every other sunday,cheating,timepass etc then crying infront of whole damn world oh look im heart broken! too typical...everybudys doing it...nothing different!

tu is mey wrong kia hey? better than falling in luv on every other sunday,cheating,timepass etc then crying infront of whole damn world oh look im heart broken! too typical...everybudys doing it...nothing different!

Going off on a tangent. Khair you're a mummy daddy kid it seems :p:

Going off on a tangent. Khair you're a mummy daddy kid it seems :p:
haha whenever i say something substantial...you always call me burger shurger,mummy daddy or kid....

you chicken out because perhaps your one of the "description" i just gave above....jk lol dont me mad on me now:p: its eid days you see!

how was i wrong in my last post han? :unsure: just look at the divorce rate,broken relationships wegera...what do you think is the reason!

haha whenever i say something substantial...you always call me burger shurger,mummy daddy or kid....

you chicken out because perhaps your one of the "description" i just gave above....jk lol dont me mad on me now:p: its eid days you see!

how was i wrong in my last post han? :unsure: just look at the divorce rate,broken relationships wegera...what do you think is the reason!

The reason being kids marrying their first loves. I say have a few relation ships and realize your faults and what uyou want in a partner. Then get hitched. So have fun and enjoy life.

Not I love you te naal hi shaadi/rishta ka siyappa.

The reason being kids marrying their first loves. I say have a few relation ships and realize your faults and what uyou want in a partner. Then get hitched. So have fun and enjoy life.

Not I love you te naal hi shaadi/rishta ka siyappa.
oh asey kahain na "get in love or pretend to be in it on every weekend,get hurt then hurt someone else as a revenge etc become saryal because of getting betrayed again and again ...then say im not gunna get married ever because all girls or guys are aliens...etc....so im gunna go to some other planet to find a perfect match" :p: :p:

reason is lack of sincerity,honesty and best friendship!

hahaha at the last line....that i agree completely!

oh asey kahain na "get in love or pretend to be in it on every weekend,get hurt then hurt someone else as a revenge etc become saryal because of getting betrayed again and again ...then say im not gunna get married ever because all girls or guys are aliens...etc....so im gunna go to some other planet to find a perfect match" :p: :p:

reason is lack of sincerity,honesty and best friendship!

hahaha at the last line....that i agree completely!

Why do i think you're making fun of me?

Back
Top Bottom