In one Hyderabadi family a son comes home crying from school
Mom : kaiku rora?
Son : teacher maari merku.
Mom: kaiku Mari chudel terku ?
Son : main murgi bola usku.
Mom : arre kaiku aisa bola re ?
Son : kaiku bole toh ?
Har exam mein anda deeri merku

Santa & his wife went for Divorce at court.

Judge : You have 3 kids .. How will you divide them?

Santa had long discussion with Banto & said

“ok, sirji We will come next year with 1 more”
icon_razz.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

In one Hyderabadi family a son comes home crying from school
Mom : kaiku rora?
Son : teacher maari merku.
Mom: kaiku Mari chudel terku ?
Son : main murgi bola usku.
Mom : arre kaiku aisa bola re ?
Son : kaiku bole toh ?
Har exam mein anda deeri merku
what's merku terku kaiku ? haha too funny... look @Informant your lang!

two friends were camping in a forest
suddenly they saw a lion coming towards them
soooo...........dono ke darr kay maare p**ty nikal jaati hai aur vo bhaag kar ped par chad jaate hain

first friend-tujhe dar lag raha hai?
second friend-nahin
first friend-to saaale meri kyun dho raha hai

Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"

A hospital was being audited by an agent from HM Revenue and Customs.

While the agent was checking the books, he turned to the executive of the hospital and said “I notice you buy a lot of bandages. What do you do with the end of the roll when there's too little left to be of any use?"

"Good question," noted the executive . "We save them up and send them back to the bandage company and every once in a while, they send us a free roll."

"Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer.

But on he went, in his obnoxious way. "What about all these plaster purchases? What do you do with what's left over after setting a cast on a patient?"

"Ah, yes," replied the executive, realising that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. "We save it and send it back to the manufacturer and every so often they send us a free bag of plaster."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all executive. "Well, What do you do with all the remains from the circumcision surgeries?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the executive. "What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the tax office, and about once a year they send us a complete prick."

A hospital was being audited by an agent from HM Revenue and Customs.

While the agent was checking the books, he turned to the executive of the hospital and said “I notice you buy a lot of bandages. What do you do with the end of the roll when there's too little left to be of any use?"

"Good question," noted the executive . "We save them up and send them back to the bandage company and every once in a while, they send us a free roll."

"Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer.

But on he went, in his obnoxious way. "What about all these plaster purchases? What do you do with what's left over after setting a cast on a patient?"

"Ah, yes," replied the executive, realising that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. "We save it and send it back to the manufacturer and every so often they send us a free bag of plaster."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all executive. "Well, What do you do with all the remains from the circumcision surgeries?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the executive. "What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the tax office, and about once a year they send us a complete prick."
omg but damn funny :rofl:

Maa-Nalayak Kaha Thi Itni Raat Tak?
Beti-Boyfriend Ke Saath,
Maa-Kar Aayi Na Muh Kala,
Beti-Toh Kya Hua Maa Fair & Lovely Hai Na. . .

Santa found cigarette in daughter’s room “Ohh God! She smokes?”
Then she found wine, “O God! She drinks?” Then he saw boy,
“Thank God@ To ye sab ess boy ka hai”

A golfer hits his ball into a yard next to the golf course.

As he goes to get it a man in the yard says, "Don't you see the sign? It says, 'Private property - Stay Out!'"

The golfer says, "I'm sorry, I did not see it. That is my ball there. May I have it, please?"

The man says, "It's in my yard, and so it's my ball now."

The golfer looks at the man and says, "I understand."

He then walks back to the golf cart, gets another golf ball, then walks back and throws it into the yard.

The man says, "What is that for?"

The golfer replies, "I consider myself a gentleman, and I believe every prick should have two balls."

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom